No, I didn't pay $113.72 or even $28.44, but rather $16.99, a small price to pay for a book that's a tour de force, about a guy who was a force affecting UFO buffs for years, and even still.
Dante's topology of hell never detailed anything so awful as the circle into which I have descended. A realm in which deranged mountebanks promulgate mendacity, and arch facilitators seek truth amidst idle folly.
I am splintered, broken, and bereft of unity; taunted by phantasms of my own creation.
5 Comments:
Dante's topology of hell never detailed anything so awful as the circle into which I have descended. A realm in which deranged mountebanks promulgate mendacity, and arch facilitators seek truth amidst idle folly.
I am splintered, broken, and bereft of unity; taunted by phantasms of my own creation.
By
Ross , at Tuesday, August 20, 2013
I try to be Purgatorial, Ross.
It's not so eternal or final.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, August 20, 2013
When twixt a rock and a hard place, sensible men seek hard stuff on the rocks.
By
Ross , at Tuesday, August 20, 2013
I have had this book for quite a while....it's virtually unreadable.
By
Lance, at Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Now you tell me...
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Post a Comment
<< Home