Rich, I gotta say I love 'Hair', it's my favourite musical bar none (I don't really like musicals generally). I have seen the wonderful Milos Forman film adaptation probably a dozen times. And I rarely watch films again, but it's just one of my favourite films and no matter how many times I see the ending, it still leaves me reeling.
I saw the play too of course. Love love the music.
Backgrounds? I am descended from a Zeta Reticulan who came to earth at the very time and place that Hannibal defeated the Romans in that famous battle whose name escapes me.
10 Comments:
Rich, I gotta say I love 'Hair', it's my favourite musical bar none (I don't really like musicals generally). I have seen the wonderful Milos Forman film adaptation probably a dozen times. And I rarely watch films again, but it's just one of my favourite films and no matter how many times I see the ending, it still leaves me reeling.
I saw the play too of course. Love love the music.
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
And there is the nude scene, Lawrence -- one we had to contend with, for the younger audience.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
Dick? You definitely have a unique background, Rich. Actually...a "rich" background. ;)
By
Bob Koford, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
Bob:
I think most UFO mavens have interesting backgrounds, if they'd just tell us about them.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
How did Dick later become Rich?
Backgrounds? I am descended from a Zeta Reticulan who came to earth at the very time and place that Hannibal defeated the Romans in that famous battle whose name escapes me.
By
cda, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
Interesting stuff Rich, or should we call you Dick?
Cool posting. Wish I could have flown out to a UFO crash site!
By
Daniel Hurd, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
CDA:
The Dick to Rich change is a mystery, but it happened before Dick, I mean Richard, Hall told me how he hated the Dick appellation.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
Daniel:
It was costly.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
So how'd it all turn out?
By
zoamchomsky, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
Zoam:
The UFO trip or the HAIR production?
After we performed for Detroit media, the New York producer, Michael Butler, got a court order and shut us down.
He hired some members of my cast for his New York show.
As for the UFO trip, Ray Stanford wasn't the only UFO geek who showed up in Socorro.
(I've written about this before and will upload photos when I scan them.)
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, August 07, 2014
Post a Comment
<< Home