Tell 'im off CDA, he's like a teasing fisherman, dropping the bait more for reaction than for catching anything. As much as I like many of your posts, RR, I think you are playing with us skeptics for your own amusement. (It sometimes amuses me too but that's hardly the point!)
9 Comments:
Tell 'im off CDA, he's like a teasing fisherman, dropping the bait more for reaction than for catching anything.
As much as I like many of your posts, RR, I think you are playing with us skeptics for your own amusement. (It sometimes amuses me too but that's hardly the point!)
Woody
By
Woody, at Thursday, October 23, 2014
Paul Kimball thinks my whole modus is to "f*ck" with my readers' minds.
I think he may be on to something.
I'm a bad person apparently!
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, October 23, 2014
Blake Cousins Thirdphaseofmoon brothers is/are probably the best known videos hoaxers, dear Rich.
You like to provide links to them and them taking money by hoaxes? ^^
Regards,
Gilles.
By
Gilles Fernandez, at Thursday, October 23, 2014
Caveat emptor, Gilles.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, October 23, 2014
Well that's a relief! I would have been outraged to learn that some idiot had littered the planet's surface with a used up pie plate.
I awaiting the obligatory image of the Virgin Mary etched on a rocky ledge...
Question to ponder. Do missing sock pairs ultimately end up on the surface of Mars?
By
Tim Hebert, at Thursday, October 23, 2014
Words fail me.
Wait a minute: if words really fail me, why am I writing this?
By
cda, at Thursday, October 23, 2014
RR
I'm in on the displeasure.
Can't we go back to the Iconoclast perspective and back away from clear bull?
BD
By
Bryan Daum, at Thursday, October 23, 2014
I'm hearing you guys.
But UFOs without any bull or humor?
Really?
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, October 23, 2014
http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spirit/micro_imager/2005-12-05/2M186997776EFFAJW6P2900M1M1.JPG
By
zoamchomsky, at Thursday, October 23, 2014
Post a Comment
<< Home