posted by RRRGroup at Monday, December 08, 2014
I blame Richard Dawkins, accusing everyone of being biological robots without true volition. After all, lacking will absolves humanity of responsibility.
By Anonymous, at Monday, December 08, 2014
Raisin:We're only writing about the comment requirement, but we can go forward with a discussion of volition and "free will" if you like.RR
By RRRGroup, at Monday, December 08, 2014
Hi Rich have you tried getting help on the blogger support forum https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/blogger ?You might be able to get the answers there.
By ufo research network, at Monday, December 08, 2014
I found the setting for the "robot" requirement and found it toggled off. But here it is....still.I'll check the forum. Thanks.RR
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I blame Richard Dawkins, accusing everyone of being biological robots without true volition. After all, lacking will absolves humanity of responsibility.
By
Anonymous, at Monday, December 08, 2014
Raisin:
We're only writing about the comment requirement, but we can go forward with a discussion of volition and "free will" if you like.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Monday, December 08, 2014
Hi Rich have you tried getting help on the blogger support forum https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/blogger ?
You might be able to get the answers there.
By
ufo research network, at Monday, December 08, 2014
I found the setting for the "robot" requirement and found it toggled off. But here it is....still.
I'll check the forum. Thanks.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Monday, December 08, 2014
Post a Comment
<< Home