I can't believe how many ridiculous stories are making it into mass media. Actually never mind. I take that back, mass media is full of ridiculous stories. Mostly about celebrities and sensationalized opinionated garbage. I guess they only talk about what gets attention. People like to believe that mythical creatures roam the earth and we will find them one day. That being said- I don't necessarily rule out a giant primate of some kind still unknown to mankind. Although I doubt it will be found in America, let alone Arizona.
3 Comments:
It's just silly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNcMfGwL62w
My first thought: Arizona has more snow than Toronto?
By
Terry the Censor, at Tuesday, January 06, 2015
The first thing that came to mind was whatever happened to tire chains?
By
Bruce Duensing, at Wednesday, January 07, 2015
I can't believe how many ridiculous stories are making it into mass media. Actually never mind. I take that back, mass media is full of ridiculous stories. Mostly about celebrities and sensationalized opinionated garbage. I guess they only talk about what gets attention. People like to believe that mythical creatures roam the earth and we will find them one day.
That being said- I don't necessarily rule out a giant primate of some kind still unknown to mankind. Although I doubt it will be found in America, let alone Arizona.
By
Daniel Hurd, at Wednesday, January 07, 2015
Post a Comment
<< Home