If ufology really has entered its "adult-diaper, slippers, and colostomy-bag stage" (as Nick Redfern remarks), then I certainly have serious doubts about wanting anything more to do with the subject.
Amazing what phraseology some people come up with!
6 Comments:
If ufology really has entered its "adult-diaper, slippers, and colostomy-bag stage" (as Nick Redfern remarks), then I certainly have serious doubts about wanting anything more to do with the subject.
Amazing what phraseology some people come up with!
By
cda, at Wednesday, July 01, 2015
Addendum:
Some of the words written about Roswell are best compared to the contents of a colostomy bag, would you agree?
By
cda, at Wednesday, July 01, 2015
Greetings,
I copy/quote a sentence (translated in "my" English) I wrote elsewhere.
Ufology is at a stage I call "Council of Nicaea II like" [by analogy]: It mainly consists to restore the use and veneration of icons [old UFO cases].
Regards,
Gilles.
By
Gilles Fernandez, at Wednesday, July 01, 2015
I prefer to view the situation as a correction.
As pilot friend once described a pal's despair over a divorce, "Think of it this way, this is not a crash landing, it's a take off."
Bryan
By
Bryan Daum, at Thursday, July 02, 2015
WELCOME PSYCHOSOCIAL OVERLORDS
By
zoamchomsky, at Friday, July 03, 2015
More like a century of an imaginary "airship" sitting on the tarmac, while a man inside the gate holds a sign "PSH."
By
zoamchomsky, at Friday, July 03, 2015
Post a Comment
<< Home