posted by RRRGroup at Friday, December 04, 2015
Which is why, when I talk to others about filing FOIA I note to put a limit on the costs. Search no to exceed 25 dollars without notification.
By KRandle, at Saturday, December 05, 2015
As the article states, it's only a tactic to deny access to privileged information an entity cares not to reveal.
By Brian B, at Tuesday, December 08, 2015
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Which is why, when I talk to others about filing FOIA I note to put a limit on the costs. Search no to exceed 25 dollars without notification.
By
KRandle, at Saturday, December 05, 2015
As the article states, it's only a tactic to deny access to privileged information an entity cares not to reveal.
By
Brian B, at Tuesday, December 08, 2015
Post a Comment
<< Home