UFO Conjectures

Saturday, May 20, 2017

The 1967 Michalak/Falcon Lake UFO incident (from Google Alerts)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/falcon-lake-incident-book-anniversary-1.4121639

(Zoam Chomsky dismisses this sighting but, as the newspaper article indicates, it's a good one.)

RR

4 Comments:

  • I know Chris Rutkowski and he has told me that Michalak was no-nonsense and totally believable. Chris has an open but questioning mind and a solid science background. When he says that this one cannot be casually dismissed, I trust his judgment. It is worth a second look, at least. V

    By Blogger Vince R. Ditrich, at Saturday, May 20, 2017  

  • I agree Vince...

    And feel this "UFO" was a secret, test craft, Canadian or U.S.A. prototype.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Sunday, May 21, 2017  

  • One of the best UFO encounters ever. Secret Canadian or U.S. prototype? Remember Michalak said he saw another craft in the sky (two prototypes?!) and how would this theory account for the radioactivity at the site? There is NOTHING in the literature back in the 196os OR SINCE that provides evidence for earth-based flying machines of that size and shape with a nuclear power source. When all else fails we assert "secret prototype" (same with the Rex Heflin enconter) but the real answer must be "I just don't know what the hell that could be."

    By Blogger Dominick, at Sunday, May 21, 2017  

  • Yours, probably a near-miraculous saucer. Ours, probably a unicycle or bread van....

    Vince, from Canada.

    By Blogger Vince R. Ditrich, at Monday, May 22, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home