UFO Conjectures

Thursday, July 27, 2017

My Blog Readers: My Blog Commenters

As you can see, I get a few readers, many of whom don't comment.

RR

7 Comments:

  • Yet, you still have people read your postings so your getting your thoughts out for others to consider. Are comments that important to you?

    Look at your recent posts...good posts...but your using analogies and metaphors which others (me included) find hard to provide a comment to...comments that pass muster or provide any relevance to the true topic at hand...UFOs.

    The problem may well be that we are all running out of responses to a dead mythical subject and the antagonists of your views of ufology have no meaning or connection to your readers. I personally could give a good damn about those that you recently posted about because I don't really know them nor do I have an opinion about them one way or another...don't take this personally, but that's just me.

    Keep posting and I will still read.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Thursday, July 27, 2017  

  • But Tim, the whole world is connected, and all the elements of it.

    Ignoring the esoteric (academic) material I input gives readers a leg up on things that may be relevant to the UFO phenomenon (or the alleged intrusions by civilized ETs).

    I'm surprised you eschew cultural insertions here.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Thursday, July 27, 2017  

  • No...you jump to conclusions regarding my comment. I merely offer a rationale for the lack of cogent comments based on your posts' frame work.

    Would you prefer that I provide a parallel of UFOs and that of Edgar Allen Poe's work? There is plenty of dark metaphors in that direction.

    Perhaps we are going round in circles attempting to describe a "belief" or cognizant interpretation of myth or story that has no answer because there really is no answer which forces us to repeat the same comment themes.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Thursday, July 27, 2017  

  • Tim:

    I think we're involved in a deterministic existence, controlled by a mad (insane) God.

    UFOs are an insignificant part of the deterministic thrust by this God for humanity.

    Expecting cogent comments from the raft of UFO buffs is an improbability but if I can just pull out of the crowd a few intelligent persons, from whom one can find the pattern determining our fate, I'd be happy.

    UFOs are a means to an end for me.

    Thus, everything is relevant, but my postings are meant to attract a "few good men" (or women).

    Inside madness (insanity) lies clues I think. Inside cave art and culture too.

    But UFOs are a dead end, a side-bar, thrown at us by a mad force, a mad being.

    You agree? Or do you have an alternative view?

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Thursday, July 27, 2017  

  • RR,

    I still read you posts daily but of late I feel you objective has moved toward decrying the nut jobs and charlatans. Once said that is OK but becoming a routine crier moves us off topic it seems. Add to that lately you seem to be aligning with the nullists. You know me...skeptical but open minded, perhaps a bit hopeful- and I do believe that there are UAPs -I saw mine a physical object (not a flying saucer) about 30 years ago. It led me her and I still look up when on the ground and when flying in hope of a second chance.

    On the other hand you did link to the Cosmos site where there was a lot to read with some really interesting stuff, eg. " Australian physicist proves time travel is possible." Huh?! The emerging quantum stuff is also great reading, but I'm weak on physics.

    We have agreed that sane and sober observers make reports and it ain't swamp gas. Unlike the nutty nullists I believe that there is more to be learned and more will be revealed -and I'm not talking little green men...but even then, you never know.

    BD




    By Blogger Bryan Daum, at Friday, July 28, 2017  

  • RR, misses your last comments:

    "I think we're involved in a deterministic existence, controlled by a mad (insane) God." -I don't believe it and certainly hope I'm not wrong.

    "But UFOs are a dead end, a side-bar, thrown at us by a mad force, a mad being. - The mad force -Again, I hope not. But UAPs?...

    "Inside madness (insanity) lies clues I think." -That drive me crazy.

    "Inside cave art and culture too." -? Kind of a move towards towards the AA? Unlikely. Still...

    Cheers,

    BD

    By Blogger Bryan Daum, at Friday, July 28, 2017  

  • Bryan:

    I'm approaching, with my comment, the "matrix" idea, but only as a speculation.

    The cave art and culture aspect has nothing to do with Ancient Astronauts. That's about where humanity derived its belief in The Other.

    I have to think, because I hate the ET scenario -- only because it is strained by all the reasons I've noted here for a while -- that humanity is, at some level, quite mad (insane) -- original sin?

    And UFOs are a psychotic symbol of that madness.

    It may be likened to what epileptics see before and during a seizure: blinding lights.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Friday, July 28, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home