UFO Conjectures

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Two more books I bought, that impinge on the UFO phenomenon or ufology

I'll see, when I read them, if there is any merit to presenting come of the content here. (I suspect there is.)

(I seem to be suffering the "madness" of knowledge, my meager brain unable to keep up with the likes of some visitors here -- a few notably, but enough to boggle the rest of us.)

RR

4 Comments:

  • Here's another one, on what the combined pull of media and the allure of the fantastic can achieve.
    https://www.blueblurrylines.com/2019/07/ufologys-legacy-from-loch-ness.html

    By Blogger Yvan Defoy, at Sunday, July 28, 2019  

  • "The dawn of western magic and alchemy"...Looks like just my kind of book. Please tell if it´s any good. -- Just started wondering (assuming there´s a "real" UFO phenomenon and not just, like, you know, swamp gas or Sirius) how would people with no prior ideas experience UFOs? Would they be gods flying in the sky (like old myths) or could they (or the "UFO experience") be seen as something weird but still natural (like wind and fire would be strange to ancient people)? (I believe asking questions is often more important than finding answers...)

    By Blogger Jerry Cornelius, at Monday, July 29, 2019  

  • A Quest for the Holy Grail: On D. W. Pasulka’s “American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology”

    https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/a-quest-for-the-holy-grail-on-diana-pasulkas-american-cosmic-ufos-religion-technology/

    By Blogger Unknown, at Wednesday, July 31, 2019  

  • Pasulka's book was reviewed here and by others in the UFO community. It stinks.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Wednesday, July 31, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home