UFO Conjectures

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Am I misunderstood?

Copyright 2020, InterAmerica, Inc.

Matty left a comment here, in the posting below, offering that I’m a “complainer.”

Stuart Miller, one-time UFO big-shot – he’s now passed, killed in a motorcycle accident a few years ago, sadly….RIP Stuart – under- stood my existential [in the current vernacular use] modus and did an interview with me for his spectacular and also short-lived magazine, scanned here so you can read the cover by mousing over the image:
Paul Kimball, also mentioned in the issue, has always understood (and accepted, I think) my disruptive nature. Nick Redfern and Kevin Randle know who I am, and still remain pals. Rather new friend Erica Lukes gets it. And so does a few others, while some still abhor my behavior and me (personally) – Greg Bishop, for instance, also profiled in Stuart’s magazine, as you can see.

I haven’t tried to fool anyone. I’m a bastard and UFO bitch to some, but I have a few close friends in the UFO community: Bill Murphy and Chris Savia of the Anomalist  and maybe founder Patrick Huyghe too. Zoam Chomsky of course, plus my very close buddy José Caravaca. And a few more and perhaps a few others who maintain contact on Facebook pretty much: Rich Hoffman, Christopher O’Brien and Steve Mera most likely.

And, if you are offended by what I write here, you’ve already left: Phil, Frank Warren, Theo, and numerous others

I take as consolation some remarks about artist Jordan Wolfson in The New Yorker for March 16, 2020 in a profile by Dana Good- year [Page 52 ff.]:

“His attitude is, may the bridges you burn light the way.” [Page 60]

“He knows he’s antagonistic, but I’m not sure how much he minds.” [ibid]

RR

2 Comments:

  • That really was a great magazine.

    By Blogger Paul Kimball, at Tuesday, March 17, 2020  

  • And Stuart was a good, tough guy too.

    We had a grudging "friendship."

    During my interview, he asked me about a squabble I had with a UFO reprobate. I said, "Off the record?" and I heard him shut down his tape recorder.

    It's too bad some UFO newbies didn't get to experience his wrath or equanimity -- or his shenanigans: using a funny pseudonym to post snarky asides on various blogs, including yours, Paul, right?

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Wednesday, March 18, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home