UFO Conjectures

Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Pandemic Madness outdoes Ufological Madness

In my locale(s) Fort Wayne, Indiana and Ann Arbor, Michigan people are nuttier than ever and many are using the coronavirus pandemic to bilk people out of money by pressing them for contributions, not for true charitable needs but to stoke their businesses and ventures, one place in Fort Wayne that is a brewery converting its machines to make hand sanitizer, which got monies from contributions and a foun- dation that usually provides funds for legitimate charitable organizations.

(Excuse my long sentence, but such activity, really gets my bile up.)

The craziness isn’t limited to my venues or to such confidence games playing here, but is everywhere.

While checking for a Hynek quote I saw on Facebook, I scoured UFO pages and groups where I found a veritable basket-full of hokey humor postings by normally staid UFO people.

Everyone’s become a comedian it seems.

Then there is the overwhelming raft of postings about the AATIP videos, it’s never-ending and ubiquitous at Facebook and on UFO sites and blogs all over the internet.

Disclosure talk is rearing its ugly head again because of the AATIP video hypes.

My next posting, coming up [above this one], will offer something about that Hynek quote I was looking for and what it means for UFOs and only UFOs.

RR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home