UFO Conjectures

Tuesday, April 07, 2020

UFOs from another Universe?

Copyright 2020, InterAmerica, Inc.
Monday night [4/6/20] I watched, again, the Science Channel’s airing of its Big Bang episode for How the Universe Works program – a showing I’ve mentioned before here and now see why it’s un- likely the final escapade about Mutiverses might be as an expla- nation for UFO visitations.

With our Universe theorized to be 98 Billion Light-Years in size, from its beginning in the non-explained Big Bang singularity, arising ex nihilo, another universe abutting ours, from which UFOs and another intelligence edging its way into our existence, emerges as an improbability, even an impossibility.
How far is Earth within our 98 Billion Light-Year Universe? That is, where is Earth located inside our Universe? Somewhere in the middle? Near its edge?

And where would another intelligent species be within its universe? Somewhere in the middle? Near its edge?

The astronomical evaluation that beings from one planet in its multiverse has ended up coming into our Universe, if or when their existence abuts ours, staggers the imagination, let alone the scientific probability that such a thing could happen.

This disallows me (and others) from presenting UFO visitations from another universe.

The idea is fundamentally errant just as visitors from another galaxy, in our Universe is troublesome because of the distances involved between planets, and the pathetic presence (stature) of Earth within our Galaxy or, worse, our Universe.

This leaves us with visitors from another dimension perhaps – one right alongside our lived-in dimension -- or visitors from Earth’s future.

Anything else is thought gone mad, something that is pronounced within the UFO community.

RR

8 Comments:

  • I`m not a phycicist or an astronomer, but...

    "With our Universe theorized to be 98 Billion Light-Years in size"
    I think it should be 93 billion light years?

    "How far is Earth within our 98 Billion Light-Year Universe? That is, where is Earth located inside our Universe? Somewhere in the middle? Near its edge?"
    From our point of view, we`re at the center of the universe. But every other point in the universe looks like same. There`s no "outside" of universe, so you can`t think in terms of edges. Space curves and if you just go on and on, you`ll finally end up where you started. (The classic idea is to think our 3-dimensional universe as a 2-dimensional surface of a balloon, there are no edges, the space is sure boundless but not infinite.)

    I don`t see how any of this disallows an other universe interacting with us (although it doesn`t seem to be easy...)

    Just thinking aloud,

    JC

    By Blogger Jerry Cornelius, at Friday, April 10, 2020  

  • Jerry:

    If you have two huge bubbles, containing life, where in the bubble is that life? In the middle, at the far side when ours may be in the middle or at the other far side?

    You see the problem -- one planet of life at the far side of one bubble and another planet of life at the far side of its bubble -- the very opposite side of their bubble?

    How could they come into contact with each other? It's insurmountable, whether 93 or 98 billion light years being the sizes of those Bubbles (universes).

    The multiverse model is bubble-like....boundless and infinite both, but still containing galaxies and planets/stars et cetera locatable, not themselves everywhere, but in one spot.

    Why do you think we're in the center of our universe? The galaxies are racing away from the supposed center, where the singularity took place...the Big Bang thing. Are we near that "center"? Tell me where you got that.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Friday, April 10, 2020  

  • Anyone watched Greer's 'Close Encounters of the 5th Kind' yet? It's opened my mind once again to the multi-universe / collective conscience theory.

    By Blogger Dvelys, at Sunday, April 12, 2020  

  • 'The galaxies are racing away from the supposed center, where the singularity took place...the Big Bang thing'.

    Indeed, Rich - but (possibly) not as we know it... :) https://newatlas.com/physics/universe-expansion-not-uniform/

    'The implications of this are huge. Many astronomical measurements are based on the fundamental assumption that certain cosmological parameters are constant across the entire universe, so there’s no telling what else we’re wrong about'.

    By Blogger DrDee, at Tuesday, April 14, 2020  

  • DrDee:

    Your link confirms, for me, (once more) that we (no one) know exactly what the Universe is all about or how it really came into being.

    The Big Bang is a joke and inflation just a kind of Hitchcockian MacGuffin:

    [https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/MacGuffin]

    I recently read a comment, at a Facebook UFO group site, that said if we could see inside (or get inside) a UFO, we might get a clue about what everything is all about -- reality I'm guessing.

    This comment was inside a UFO abduction group I think, the participants hoping that someone who claimed to have been kidnapped (abducted) might have seen something worthwhile, Travis Walton imposed upon.

    Aside from the misplaced accent on abductions as real, the idea is interesting.

    Otherwise we are left with speculations by physicists who are as dumbfounded as we laymen are about what brought the Universe into being....me still believing the Universe has been in existence forever....another "reality" that is goofy on the face of it.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Wednesday, April 15, 2020  

  • Rich,hi,

    (Sorry I´m late responding, I didn`t realise you had commented my post.)

    Anyway,
    I really like the idea of multiverse, I think it would explain some things.

    "Why do you think we're in the center of our universe? The galaxies are racing away from the supposed center, where the singularity took place...the Big Bang thing. Are we near that "center"? Tell me where you got that."

    I´m not saying we`re at the center of the universe, just that it feels like that for us, and same goes to every point in the universe, to every observer it looks like s/he`s at the center. Space curves and there`s no "outside" of universe, you can never reach the borders of it, you just go on and on until you finally reach the place you began.

    https://www.livescience.com/62547-what-is-center-of-universe.html

    (Actually, what i´I`m interested in...is there really dark energy or is there something wrong with our theories?)

    JC

    By Blogger Jerry Cornelius, at Saturday, April 18, 2020  

  • You've seen, Jerry, the new thinking that galaxies are not speeding away from somewhere to somewhere further, yes?

    I'll look for the article and see if I can link it.....it was on Facebook, I believe.

    You saw Dvelys' multiverse images I hope, and there was a reference to same on The Anomalist today [4/18/20].

    Things cosmological are getting weirder and weirder.

    I thought UFOs were my Moby Dick but now it seems reality itself is becoming my white whale, and yours too maybe.

    Dark Energy and Dark Matter may be the other side of God (the Universe) -- the "Evil" side that Matty thinks does not exist for the "nature" of God.

    Ah, the madness of Ahab....I can see how it prevails....

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, April 18, 2020  

  • Rich,

    "Things cosmological are getting weirder and weirder."
    That`s absolutely right. On the other hand, I`d like to see peer reviewed article discussing how galaxies are not moving away...

    Dark matter = pretty real stuff because we can observe its effects.
    Dark energy = something weird that could be some kind of an error, maybe gravity doesn`t work the way we think it does?

    Maybe God is another universe that`s perfect, with no pain and suffering, colliding with uas

    And our universe is just a shadow of that, trying to get as perfect?

    Ok, maybe i should take my medication...

    By Blogger Jerry Cornelius, at Sunday, April 19, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home