Remote viewing, flying saucers, and parapsychology
Copyright 2020, InterAmerica, Inc.
I have nine academic papers and a web-site, all dealing with the concept of “remote viewing” something Dvelys, a sometime reader here.
I have nine academic papers and a web-site, all dealing with the concept of “remote viewing” something Dvelys, a sometime reader here.
The topic of remote viewing comes under, it seems, the
Parapsychology paradigm, a serious concern of
Eric Ouellet: https://www.parapsych.org/users/ouellet/profile.aspx
The Travel Channel presented [5/30] a segment
for it’s Alaskan Triangle series featuring film-maker James Fox who went
to Alaska seeking a supposed alien (extraterrestrial) cave seen by a woman
during a remote viewing she had.
I haven’t been a follower of remote viewing discussions or
papers but with a new enterprise that came my way about dreams being visions
from a parallel universe or another dimension that the dreamer actually lives in,
as a separate but “identical entity” that is his or her off-Earth life.
(Yah, I know: far out, as they used to say, but intriguing I
think.)
Anyway. If Develys or anyone else is interested in the PDF
papers, I’ll put them in my Dropbox account for download.
No interest? I’ll set them aside until I bring forth the
“dreams are visions of our other self” posting here (or somewhere).
RR


6 Comments:
Now there is an interesting consideration: Finding the UAP/UFO by remote viewing. I like the concept, makes me wonder whether RV is further out there than the ETs.
I'm totally captivated by the The Universe TV series -as I am with the APOD. On one of The Universe episodes the remark was made that we -they may have said SETI- need to look in different ways for ET. And, there's also been a links between RV and brain waves that are another fringe interest I've wanted spend some time on.
Now, on the dreams from parallel worlds...
Nice to be back to the blog.
BD
By
Bryan Daum, at Sunday, May 31, 2020
I've always been baffled, Bryan, by the idea that SETI finds radio signals as the mode of communication by an advanced species elsewhere in the galaxy universe; it's such a primitive mode of contact or interconnection, and our radio evolution would certainly not mimic that of another ET race, would it?
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Sunday, May 31, 2020
If we look toward communication the radio frequencies are the easy ones that I can think of beyond the personal.
As a boy I had a chance to use a nice shortwave radio where I listened to the world. And at the time I wondered what/where I might hear from next. To this day I still have an interest in short wave radio although I'm not currently using it much.
Best regards,
Bryan
K7VFR (My license that began in 1963)
By
Bryan Daum, at Sunday, May 31, 2020
I still have a shortwave portable radio at our lake home.
I tune in now and then to stations that the radio is able to pick up. It's always fun to grab a signal from afar, even those who air in a language I'm not geared to understand.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Monday, June 01, 2020
Remote viewing has taken over my past time! I simply cannot get enough of it. I have not proceeded further than stage 1 (aka the gestalt / idiogram stage) but damn what a ride I'm on! I've got the ebook by Lyn Buchanan but not started it. Remote viewing is based (for the majority) on hard testable, quantifiable science and without that fact I would have thrown remote viewing into the woowoo pile with all the other esoteric belief systems. I enjoy the fact that my religious family members believe "channeling" is deamonic and I shouldn't been getting involved. Immature reaction, I know.
Anyhow, Lyn Buchanan and Ingo Swann are the ones to research but there are many others. Currently reading Penetration by Ingo as we speak. I believe it was a documentary called Third Eye Spies that opened my eyes to consciousness and accessing it through dreams (astral projections) remote viewing, telekinesis and ofcourse using psychic abilities to connect to ET. Hal Putoff, who co-founded TTSA, was one of the scientists who put together the original remote viewing team/protocol for the CIA, which included Lyn Buchanan and Ingo Swann. Only a few months ago infact, Tom Delongh paid a well known group of remote viewers to move forward in time to a specific event where ET and humans apparently held a meeting together.
By
Dvelys, at Monday, June 08, 2020
Remote viewing, Dvelys, as I've already said, is interesting.
Some persons may be gifted with the ability (or can learn it maybe).
Keep us posted as to how you're finding it.
And beware...it may be demonic, whatever that may be. (You know I think God has a demonic nature, as Jung believed and told us it's the Fourth Face of God making God a Quaternity rather than a Trinity.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Monday, June 08, 2020
Post a Comment
<< Home