UFO Conjectures

Thursday, June 25, 2020

CDA: Christopher D Allan

Dwaine Sharpe sent this photo of CDA -- our pal, one time UFO regular -- Christopher Allan who hasn't been heard from in over a year:
And not finding out what has happened to him has become more difficult than explaining UFOs.

RR

7 Comments:

  • Nothing about CDA yet.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Sunday, June 28, 2020  

  • If it's been over a year, then I fear that we have to be prepared to accept the worse...sadly.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Sunday, June 28, 2020  

  • He had threatened to quit ufology several times over the last decade.

    Chris is a grim skeptic who takes and treats the subject seriously. And he has been at it much longer than most; so it is possible that he simply walked away finally.

    Life is too short. And he's too much of a Realist for what has proven to be fantasy.

    That said, I'm Back! I guess, after a good break on FB.

    Now where are those REAL "UFOs?"

    Good to see you, Tim! Rich... All.

    By Blogger zoamchomsky, at Monday, June 29, 2020  

  • Dave Clarke told me that CDA had not been well, and this was some time ago. This was the latest email address Dave had for CDA:

    c.allan224@btinternet.com

    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Monday, June 29, 2020  

  • Thanks, Nick; That is news, and not good news. But writing now!

    Wishful thinking on my part I suppose.

    My wife, my mother, brother, favorite uncle; now cda too? Enough.

    By Blogger zoamchomsky, at Monday, June 29, 2020  

  • I even tried searching "Christopher D. Allan + Obituary + UK" and still no luck.

    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Monday, June 29, 2020  

  • Yah, I morbidly looked for an Obit too.

    Nothing, thankfully.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Monday, June 29, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home