For Dominick
No response.
But the question, suggested or posed, by Dominick, in a comment here, is interesting, very much so.
I scoured Google for such a photograph: nada.
(I might try YouTube, although I somewhat hate that service.)
That there doesn't seem to be a photo or photos of a UFO (or even a UAP) taken from two offset vantage points goes to the heart of the mystery, doesn't it?
Multible witness sightings are always touted as UFO gold. Double-vantaged photographs -- even poor ones -- would be even more golden, I think, and Dominick's mentioning such as a proof-provider, intrigues me.
I'll keep at it. (What else have I got to do?)
RR


7 Comments:
I haven't been able to track down the videos of UFOs taken from several locations around Mexico City in 1991, but I did find this: https://unsolvedmysteries.fandom.com/wiki/Mexico_City_UFO
Take it with a grain of salt since Jaime Maussan was involved.
By
Ron, at Wednesday, August 04, 2021
Rich -
Looked for something like that for years. Haven't found one. Best guess is that the UFOs that have been photographed were always close to the ground and weren't seen over a wide area, and it is only recently (well, a decade or so) that everyone has been carrying a camera around. Or, I suppose if you wished to be really negative, you would say that no such photographs exist because there are no UFOs (meaning alien spacecraft).
By
KRandle, at Wednesday, August 04, 2021
Probably two or more sources in the Phoenix lights.
Probably more in the black triangles in Illinois.
That's without preconceived opinions...
BD
By
Bryan Daum, at Wednesday, August 04, 2021
Sorry, on second consideration nighttime sighting really wouldn't qualify.
The whole notion is certainly good.
I recall thinking that with the advent of cell phone cameras there would be scads of images but no.
BD
By
Bryan Daum, at Wednesday, August 04, 2021
Thanks Ron......but:
The UFOs were similar but not the same -- one UFO -- filmed at the same time from different vantage points, right?
I just scanned the article. Correct me, if I'm not reading the episodes rightly.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, August 04, 2021
Kevin...
I'm with you. I don't recall any photo(s) of the same thing, from different viewpoints.
If you never found any, Dominick and me are in trouble.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, August 04, 2021
Bryan:
Yes, the Phoenix lights were grabbed by video and still cameras, within the same time-frame, which has given that display much credence.
But for some reason, no one has calculated, as far as I know, the images -- especially the videos -- the speeds, configurations of the "lights" and other data that might help provide an explanation for the sightings.
Yes, the images were compoared to flares, supposedly dropped by local military exercisers, but I don't remember anyone doing any calculations on the various images captured on devices.
I'll look for such information. Nice catch by you, actually.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, August 04, 2021
Post a Comment
<< Home