UFO Conjectures

Tuesday, September 07, 2021

A few things (about the Black Vault's John Greenewald Jr.)

Copyright 2021, InterAmerica, Inc.
I told a few people that John Greenewald (Black Vault) has upped his game, John putting new material online Tuesday [9/7], for the UFO UpDates Group, his (John’s) account of the military study of UFO debris.
10157832888546790/?sfnsn=mo&ref=share 
 
And Monday night [9/6] I stumbled upon John’s take-down of the apparently fraudulent Wilson-Davis memo hoax:
 
https://youtu.be/UHDVI203QyA
 
Here’s a view of the ongoing debate:
 
http://thecrite.com/coloradomesau/the-extraterrestrial-debate/
 
But John’s analysis clinches (for me, and I think objectively) the source of the memo, sparking Steven Greer’s promotion and Rich Dolan’s acceptance of the memo as authentic, as a fake, a concoction.
 
John Greenewald is a key asset in the study of UFOs and one of the top UFO researchers in the UFO field and community, and has been for a long while now.
 
One would wish for everyone pretending to be a UFO researcher/investigator to have the moxie and credibility, and brilliance, that John has.
 
He's a real star when it comes to things out of the ordinary, particularly UFOs.
 
RR

2 Comments:

  • Greenewald's articles for UFO magazine (circa 2000) were among the most level-headed and well-researched ones we published (and he was just a kid). If there is ever a smoking gun to be found anywhere in the mountains of UFO paperwork generated by the subject, he's the one to find it. (I don't believe in such a thing, but that's no knock on him.) BTW, if it ever comes down to JG's word versus anyone else's, I know which side I favor.

    By Blogger Ron, at Tuesday, September 07, 2021  

  • Amazing comment to read! THANK YOU for those kind words. I rarely see references to what I wrote back then, so a fun flash back!

    By Blogger BlackVault, at Thursday, September 09, 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home