posted by RRRGroup at Monday, June 06, 2022
Would you please allow me access to your private blog?I read everything you post regularly and have not commented as I find it insightful, rather than argumentative.Maya
By Maya, at Monday, June 06, 2022
Like Maya, I follow your posts daily Rich. I'd appreciate access too.
By Cwc, at Monday, June 06, 2022
Maya and Cezanne, I'll contact you both when the blog has its first content.RR
By RRRGroup, at Monday, June 06, 2022
I worry my poor participation here of late has excluded me from consideration!Martin
By Martin Black, at Monday, June 06, 2022
You're fine, Martin... I know you have more interests than UFOs.RR
Hi Rich. Your friends and fans from The Observer would love to have access to the VIP Blog as well. Theobservermagazine@protonmail.comThanks for considering!
By The Observer Zine, at Tuesday, June 07, 2022
Of course The Observer will be included...RR
By RRRGroup, at Tuesday, June 07, 2022
Hi Rich, I hope I'm not too late to ask you to be included as well. All the best. Thanks.
By Kadu, at Thursday, June 09, 2022
Kadu...I'll be in touch with an invite.RR
By RRRGroup, at Thursday, June 09, 2022
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Would you please allow me access to your private blog?
I read everything you post regularly and have not commented as I find it insightful, rather than argumentative.
Maya
By
Maya, at Monday, June 06, 2022
Like Maya, I follow your posts daily Rich. I'd appreciate access too.
By
Cwc, at Monday, June 06, 2022
Maya and Cezanne, I'll contact you both when the blog has its first content.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Monday, June 06, 2022
I worry my poor participation here of late has excluded me from consideration!
Martin
By
Martin Black, at Monday, June 06, 2022
You're fine, Martin... I know you have more interests than UFOs.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Monday, June 06, 2022
Hi Rich. Your friends and fans from The Observer would love to have access to the VIP Blog as well.
Theobservermagazine@protonmail.com
Thanks for considering!
By
The Observer Zine, at Tuesday, June 07, 2022
Of course The Observer will be included...
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, June 07, 2022
Hi Rich, I hope I'm not too late to ask you to be included as well. All the best. Thanks.
By
Kadu, at Thursday, June 09, 2022
Kadu...
I'll be in touch with an invite.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, June 09, 2022
Post a Comment
<< Home