How can one deal with such input, ignore it, condemn it, believe it?
posted by RRRGroup at Friday, July 01, 2022
There is video? No one pays too much attention (in our circles) to still pictures but videos could be another matter. Can you post that, Rich, if available?
By Dominick, at Friday, July 01, 2022
I didn't see a link for any video, Dom, but I'll take another look.RR
By RRRGroup, at Friday, July 01, 2022
Found this, but haven't located video which is on YouTube I'm guessing:Alika James-UwekoolaniNostalgie Cynthia ELlay you have to click on the link and scroll down to the video.RR
You can access YouTube link by clicking on link and going to video as suggested above, but you have to accept cookies.RR
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
There is video? No one pays too much attention (in our circles) to still pictures but videos could be another matter. Can you post that, Rich, if available?
By
Dominick, at Friday, July 01, 2022
I didn't see a link for any video, Dom, but I'll take another look.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Friday, July 01, 2022
Found this, but haven't located video which is on YouTube I'm guessing:
Alika James-Uwekoolani
Nostalgie Cynthia ELlay you have to click on the link and scroll down to the video.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Friday, July 01, 2022
You can access YouTube link by clicking on link and going to video as suggested above, but you have to accept cookies.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Friday, July 01, 2022
Post a Comment
<< Home