posted by RRRGroup at Sunday, December 18, 2022
This popped up on Facebook, but I found no "premise" for it.Maybe Ron has some idea what it is about.(The references to unknown or unpublicized UFO activity by government agencies should interest Dominick.)RR
By RRRGroup, at Sunday, December 18, 2022
He starts the post off with "Broken Arrows," which is a term for nuclear accident, then goes off on another tangent. Don't know what he's on about.
By Ron, at Sunday, December 18, 2022
Yah, I couldn't find a lead-in to Jan's comments.RR
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
This popped up on Facebook, but I found no "premise" for it.
Maybe Ron has some idea what it is about.
(The references to unknown or unpublicized UFO activity by government agencies should interest Dominick.)
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Sunday, December 18, 2022
He starts the post off with "Broken Arrows," which is a term for nuclear accident, then goes off on another tangent. Don't know what he's on about.
By
Ron, at Sunday, December 18, 2022
Yah, I couldn't find a lead-in to Jan's comments.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Sunday, December 18, 2022
Post a Comment
<< Home