Some preliminary information in our analysis of UFO encounter reports
Copyright 2023, InterAmerica, Inc.
Looking over, this past weekend, some of the extruded
information in collected UFO encounter cases we’re analytically examining, I
was disturbed by some material and chagrinned by a lack of “data” – using that
term errantly as most UFO people do – in areas that I personally am interested
in.
First off, the “missing” info I’d like to see is not offered in most, if not all, the cases we’ve collected, and that’s the long-range aftermath of such encounters involving the persons (witnesses) relating their stories.
There is little to nothing indicating long-time disturbances of body or mind that intrude on the persons who report their encounters.
There is virtually nothing telling readers the beforehand situations that brought persons to where they say they encountered a UFO entity or other strange being.
Of course, that they were in a car traveling somewhere or were in a spot where they just happened to be – someplace mundane or not extraordinary is reported – but the preceding information just isn’t there.
I’m looking for possible instigators for the encounters, thinking that food, alcohol, drugs, medicines, or natural toxic agencies might cause the encounter. But that information is generally not recorded.
There’s more to this, which I’ll elaborate on upcoming.
But then there is this…
A few encounters describe serpentine creatures – humanoid beings who the witnesses communicate with or are frightened by, and which have a reptilian configuration.
I've usually dismissed such accounts when I've come across them and as I was reading through the encapsulations I pretty much dismissed the few such descriptive encounters or sightings (because they seem stoked by belief in demonological beings with a Biblical overlay).
However, late Sunday night as I finished reading that New Scientist magazine I got this week, there was a blip on The back pages about some recently found cave paintings of “hands” – small hands compared to what has been usually found on cave walls that most of you are familiar with.
Investigators are noted in the Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports as writing that the small hand prints found on cave walls have always thought to have been of human babies, but now conjecture that the prints are from reptiles, lizards … [Page 56, New Scientist, Spring 2023]
So, could encounters with serpentine entities derive from advanced reptilian beings or remnants of Jung’s Collective Unconscious.
First off, the “missing” info I’d like to see is not offered in most, if not all, the cases we’ve collected, and that’s the long-range aftermath of such encounters involving the persons (witnesses) relating their stories.
There is little to nothing indicating long-time disturbances of body or mind that intrude on the persons who report their encounters.
There is virtually nothing telling readers the beforehand situations that brought persons to where they say they encountered a UFO entity or other strange being.
Of course, that they were in a car traveling somewhere or were in a spot where they just happened to be – someplace mundane or not extraordinary is reported – but the preceding information just isn’t there.
I’m looking for possible instigators for the encounters, thinking that food, alcohol, drugs, medicines, or natural toxic agencies might cause the encounter. But that information is generally not recorded.
There’s more to this, which I’ll elaborate on upcoming.
But then there is this…
A few encounters describe serpentine creatures – humanoid beings who the witnesses communicate with or are frightened by, and which have a reptilian configuration.
I've usually dismissed such accounts when I've come across them and as I was reading through the encapsulations I pretty much dismissed the few such descriptive encounters or sightings (because they seem stoked by belief in demonological beings with a Biblical overlay).
However, late Sunday night as I finished reading that New Scientist magazine I got this week, there was a blip on The back pages about some recently found cave paintings of “hands” – small hands compared to what has been usually found on cave walls that most of you are familiar with.
Investigators are noted in the Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports as writing that the small hand prints found on cave walls have always thought to have been of human babies, but now conjecture that the prints are from reptiles, lizards … [Page 56, New Scientist, Spring 2023]
So, could encounters with serpentine entities derive from advanced reptilian beings or remnants of Jung’s Collective Unconscious.
I have to set aside my aversion to reptilian encounters in UFO reports and see if there is more here than I would like.
At any rate, the read-outs of our analytical algorithms are coming along and I’ll have more to relate shortly.
RR
The Draconians are described as being very tall and covered from head to toe in scales that range from green to red in color. Heavily built these reptilians are said to be a violent race whose culture is based heavily on war. The Draconians don’t particularly have patience for humankind and see humans as a source of nourishment. They are also blamed for a large percentage of human abductions, along with the Orion the Grays.
The Draconians are allegedly very intelligent and are expert geneticists. The origins of the Draconians varies from source to source however some claim that the Draconians may have seeded reptilian life on Mars and then Earth.

10 Comments:
Apologies for being Capt. Obvious, but staring into a reptile's eyes you realize you're looking at something that's not human, and which gazes back at you with non-human thought. It's downright creepy. When ancient humans saw these things, it's easy to imagine lots of wild stories were born. Millennia later a whole mythology has been developed, as noted at the end of your article. If you can discover any verifiable accounts of these things, I'm open to reading about it.
FYI, there's a local myth that's a good match for the "data base" of M. Stefanow. Supposedly there's a reptilian race living in the tunnel systems under downtown Los Angeles, a locale that in actual fact has been closed off to would-be investigators for decades, and where trespassers fear to tread. It's so spooky that the "X-Files" even shied away from producing a fiction story about it.
By
Ron, at Monday, February 20, 2023
That L.A. myth would be interesting to follow up on.....
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Monday, February 20, 2023
David Icke and others of questionable story telling fostered the Reptilians for Alph Draconis. Appears that the myth arose from the works of the author of Conan the Barbarian awhile back.
Alleged abductee Herbert Schirmer recounts reptilians in his story.
Thuban (A. Draconis) is 400 light years away and is a binary star. As of my search no proposed star system has been listed by modern astronomers.
Interesting nonetheless.
By
Tim Hebert, at Monday, February 20, 2023
See Kolchak: The Night Stalker, episode 20
A humanoid lizard creature kills subterranean workers who have stolen her eggs.
By
Cwc, at Monday, February 20, 2023
As I noted fellows, I've been disinclined to pay attention to UFO encounters where reptilians are the creatures confronted.
But the New Scientist blip about reptilian hand prints on cave walls (from preHistory) fit in with my just reviewed copies of accounts where witnesses indicated that the UFO beings they met were of a serpentine nature.
In the Rosales array of Humanoid encounters the reptile reports pop up more often than I expected, and I skimmed them accordingly.
I have a book filled with such episodes and descriptions. I'll have to dig it out.
Evolved reptiles are not a fancy I'd like to pursue, but there it is ...
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Have modern astronomical observations found any habitable planets circling stars from UFO lore? I don't recall reading of any.
By
Ron, at Tuesday, February 21, 2023
We're pulling commentary from encountered ETs who tell witnesses their source planet.
But there isn't any connection in the accounts we're perusing to cosmological studies about habitable planets.
There are the supposed city lights on Proxima B that I'll keep an eye out for, to see if any encounter tale -- not of recent months -- has mention of anything related.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, February 21, 2023
"City lights on Proxima B" is click-bait. The story is the Webb telescope could find lights if conditions for observing are just so and there's actually an artificial source. But nothing's been discovered, the headline is totally misleading.
By
Ron, at Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Technosignatures of any kind have always fascinated story tellers and are included in many encounter accounts when an ET relates information about its planet.
But I've always remonstrated against such things -- radio, lights, Dyson spheres, etc. -- as they evolved in unique ways here on Earth with this planet's chemicals and metals and human creativity.
How would it be possible for an alien culture to have mimicked the technological patterns unique to our civilization(s) when their planets would assuredly be quite different from ours?
Would there be Marconis, Teslas, Edisons, et al. on other worlds, creating radio for instance or electricity?
I imagine planets where the beings are more like Morlocks or Eloi than what this planet has produced.
So, lights are out of the question but the idea of technosignatures is rampant among scientists lately, my favorite -- Avi Loeb -- among them.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Alien technosignatures might be unrecognizable, and Loeb has cleverly positioned himself to be the go-to guy on this. He took an interest in ʻOumuamua because not only is it interstellar, but it looks and acts differently than expected. And the 2014 interstellar space rock/whatever that landed in the ocean is made of elements heavier than have been seen before. Both are right up Loeb's alley.
By
Ron, at Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Post a Comment
<< Home