The mention of Doty being involved gives me pause. I'm not sure how his presence during the aftermath effects anything that came before in an otherwise incredible story, but it's a warning flag for something.*
*Does it indicate a psych operation in the works beforehand, or an attempt to control the narrative afterward?
Remember, this was in 1977 so I, too, was surprised to hear that Doty was in attendance at Mario's shut-down interview with the base commander.
I'm not a big fan of the nuclear interest by UFOs slant, but this story gives me pause.
Also, "entities" telling their "subjects" to have no fear is not a very advanced suggestion in a psychological sense. Do alleged advanced creatures not know how humans are affected by such encounters?
A truly advanced species would not use the word "fear" -- it sets human emotions into panic right off the bat.
Quite a tale. Count me in (or out) as being extremely skeptical. I accept that the phenomenon does appear to have a Nuke connection historically but whether this particular account is true in its particulars is problematic.
What particularly, Dom, causes you to impugn this guy's testimony?
I find a few things that don't cope with my UFO belief system: UFOs interested in nukes, abduction, and "telepathic" communication.
But I think the guy had a real experience. What that experience was is a matter of real debate, but something caused him to have and recall the "event."
It's fascinating in a number of ways, some mundane, some extra-ordinary.
Good question, Rich. Aside from the outragious aspects of the incidents themselves (abduction, telepathy, extraordinary detail, etc), the visual and verbal vibes I get from the guy are just not good, not authentic. He reminded me of several guys I've met on golf courses over the years: they tell you a whopper of a story (several have even claimed high level security clearances) that they should NOT be telling you in the first place, and you just go...bull crap, not likely. I'd demand a lie-detector test and all sorts of supporting evidence. Trust No One. But my usual disclaimer: I could be wrong.
I didn't feel iffy about the guy, but I ended up recommending hires for companies in my psychological testing days...and a few ended up being stinkers.
So, there's that.
Let's see if Doty gives him a go....
Lehto will contact Doty and plans on getting Mario (the guy) on his YouTube channel.
I'll grab the video when he does. That might help clarify the matter.
7 Comments:
This is a slow-moving interview, culled from a much longer on-air interview, but well worth your attention and scrutiny.
I accept the veracity of the account and Lehto will have the Mario fellow on his channel soon.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, May 09, 2023
The mention of Doty being involved gives me pause. I'm not sure how his presence during the aftermath effects anything that came before in an otherwise incredible story, but it's a warning flag for something.*
*Does it indicate a psych operation in the works beforehand, or an attempt to control the narrative afterward?
By
Ron, at Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Remember, this was in 1977 so I, too, was surprised to hear that Doty was in attendance at Mario's shut-down interview with the base commander.
I'm not a big fan of the nuclear interest by UFOs slant, but this story gives me pause.
Also, "entities" telling their "subjects" to have no fear is not a very advanced suggestion in a psychological sense. Do alleged advanced creatures not know how humans are affected by such encounters?
A truly advanced species would not use the word "fear" -- it sets human emotions into panic right off the bat.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Quite a tale. Count me in (or out) as being extremely skeptical. I accept that the phenomenon does appear to have a Nuke connection historically but whether this particular account is true in its particulars is problematic.
By
Dominick, at Wednesday, May 10, 2023
What particularly, Dom, causes you to impugn this guy's testimony?
I find a few things that don't cope with my UFO belief system: UFOs interested in nukes, abduction, and "telepathic" communication.
But I think the guy had a real experience. What that experience was is a matter of real debate, but something caused him to have and recall the "event."
It's fascinating in a number of ways, some mundane, some extra-ordinary.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Good question, Rich. Aside from the outragious aspects of the incidents themselves (abduction, telepathy, extraordinary detail, etc), the visual and verbal vibes I get from the guy are just not good, not authentic. He reminded me of several guys I've met on golf courses over the years: they tell you a whopper of a story (several have even claimed high level security clearances) that they should NOT be telling you in the first place, and you just go...bull crap, not likely. I'd demand a lie-detector test and all sorts of supporting evidence. Trust No One. But my usual disclaimer: I could be wrong.
By
Dominick, at Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Dom....
I didn't feel iffy about the guy, but I ended up recommending hires for companies in my psychological testing days...and a few ended up being stinkers.
So, there's that.
Let's see if Doty gives him a go....
Lehto will contact Doty and plans on getting Mario (the guy) on his YouTube channel.
I'll grab the video when he does. That might help clarify the matter.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Post a Comment
<< Home