UFO Conjectures

Monday, May 29, 2023

The current UFO scene: Mid-year 2023

Copyright 2023, InterAmerica, Inc,
I have to be careful here as what I’m about to write will step on some of my UFO pals’ toes……
 

UFO notifications come my way from a number of social media and news sites online or via mail (e-mail and otherwise). The material, sent my way, is replete with a gawd-awful amount of dreck and rehashed UFO (flying saucer) stuff that some of us long-timers are surfeited with. (Most of you reading this, likewise, I’m sure.)
 
But throw in the mix of what prevails on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, et al.) and the onslaught of drivel and effluvia is overwhelming. And why is this?
 
Apparently, the public and news media interest in the once very-fringe topic – UFOs – have increased the public spotlight that allows persons needing attention to fulfill their egotistical wants.
 
But it’s more than that…
 
UFO longsters are awash in side-bars that have nothing – and I mean nothing – to do with the phenomenon. The material presen- ted in UFO forums or nearby is representative of banal and often sickening personal tripe that is usually meant for personal ex- pression or diaries that should be burnt upon one’s death:
 
Trips (cruises, airplane travel, holiday sojourns to who-cares venues, etc.)
Food being eaten or served up (photos of which are visages of what used to be called slop)
Photos of grandkids and children or pets (who bespeak cute of homely affection)
Gatherings of unknown UFO fans acting as UFO notables (but are surely not)
Photos and videos (and I use the words very lightly) of specks in the sky or bright blobs of light.
Remembrances of UFO glory-days past (theirs and those of others).
Et cetera, et cetera…
 
And while I excoriate the intense attention to old UFO incidents and sightings, I’m referring to those getting slovenly and repetitive attention: you know the accounts --Roswell, Socorro, Levelland, Phoenix, and lately the AATIP batch, et al. -- I am finding a few UFO reports and stories replete with interesting details that hint as something profound.
 
These are sightings and incidents hidden by inattention of resear- chers or “ufologists” who scorn such little-known accounts because they don’t bring notoriety or a spotlight to them, personally.
 
So, where can we go with the UFO phenomenon?
 
Most reasonable UFO fanatics know that – as mentioned on a Reddit site recently – that only a public presence before “officials” get to the scene, at a UFO debacle (crash or landing of some sort) – will provide a "solution” to what UFOs are and maybe where they come from.
 
The so-called “research” by self-acclaimed scientists is almost at a nadir, thankfully, and the realized foolishness of “disclosure” losing steam with psychologically normal persons goes a long-way to normalizing UFO study and conjecture.
 
Plus, a Vatican approach to what causes Marian encounters – those alleged visitations of Mary, the Mother of Jesus/Christ only presen- ted by José Antonio Caravaca within the UFO literature – might help clarify what UFOs are.
 
Meanwhile. Conjectures here will persist, only because I have a need to get the phenomenon out of my system before the grim reaper takes its toll…
 
RR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home