UFO Conjectures

Tuesday, June 06, 2023

John Greenewald Jr. [Black Vault] examines the Debrief and Whistle-blower story

 https://youtu.be/64B6r6HsL58 








I get the impression that John is a little chagrined that The DeBrief got the story and whistle-blower Grusch may be the guy who brings about the "disclosure" many UFO people have long sought and that Grusch will be seen as the person who opened the door to what UFOs are,

(Other pals of mine also seem distraught that it's not them who broke the UFO story but a guy who came from left field.)

This is sour grapes.

RR

4 Comments:

  • As has been pointed out elsewhere, there wouldn't be a Grusch without the groundwork laid by Kean and Blumenthal's article back in 2017. And Kean built her brand on the shoulders of other, more studious and hard-digging ufologists before her.

    I don't blame anyone for wanting a scoop on a story with such potential. But it was always going to take an insider to break the logjam it had become.

    In any event, the biggest story has yet to be written.

    By Blogger Ron, at Tuesday, June 06, 2023  

  • This is all about disinformation. It's a brazen move by the coverup managers, a poke in the eye to believers who don't realize it, and a finger to the Chinese and Russians who most likely do. It's attack mode rather than circling the wagons. Forget saucers, this is all about control.

    By Blogger Ron, at Wednesday, June 07, 2023  

  • I'm afraid I agree with Ron. Grusch seemed a bit too smug.

    By Blogger Cwc, at Wednesday, June 07, 2023  

  • I like smug...

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Wednesday, June 07, 2023  

Post a Comment

<< Home