UFO Conjectures

Tuesday, August 01, 2023

The current Grusch matter

https://youtu.be/cPgyump-_qg



 

 

2 Comments:

  • Anyone see the joke here? Grusch is running an Intel scam, and Kirkpatrick is calling Grusch a liar. Do two negatives equal a positive? LOL

    The coverup campaign has been a world-class operation, but this is some crazy s***.

    As for the saucers: crickets.

    By Blogger Ron, at Tuesday, August 01, 2023  

  • I'm seeing it...or seeing something afoot.

    The Grusch testimony is similar to those of Steven Greer's witnesses to the National Press Club years ago that sounded real and that they said they would swear to their testimony to congress. Most of those witnesses had good professional credentials as I recall.

    I'm beginning to find it all somewhat questionable in that these reported US military encounters as reported are not reflected in nonmilitary encounters -and/or for that matter by non-US military and nonmilitary encounters worldwide.

    BD

    By Blogger Bryan Daum, at Tuesday, August 01, 2023  

Post a Comment

<< Home