UFO Conjectures

Thursday, January 11, 2024

I try to keep visitors here in the current UFO/UAP loop but ...

Aside from Ron, those who read here are adding nothing to the UFO matter -- good or bad.

UFOs (and its UAP counterpart) have no incendiary impact on most who will read this, sadly.

The potential unraveling of the UFO enigma is smudged by those I listed as "Jerks" recently. They are controlling the dialogue(s).

My rather intellectual readers are rife with ennui.

I do get links by Facebook pals like Beau Carrington and Tony Bragalia and Bill Murphy (Anomalist), who links my postings, engage privately -- because there is no input challenging my ramblings here.

Sad, sad situation -- at a time when the UFO/UAP reality is about to spring forth, and not from "disclosure" as some of you think...

RR

12 Comments:

  • Well, I do drop in daily to read your works. What should I say that I haven't comment on pertaining to the subject matter? I'd only repeat what I've commented in the past...merely a broken record.

    Plus, I'm still unpacking boxes from the "big" move. I'm retired now so maybe I can find the energy and zeal that I once had. I'll see how that goes.

    Yes, I concur with your advocating the continual use of UFO vs that of UAP. Past cases such as those that I covered on my blog are now just echos in time as far as UFOs go. Whatever expertise in the area that I once could rely on is sadly viewed as passe, bordering on the irrelevant.

    So with that said, I'll continue to drop by daily and if I can move the conversation forward, I'll comment.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Thursday, January 11, 2024  

  • Thank you Tim...

    It's hard to maintain the old zeal when the phenomenon and its community is still screwed up and maybe more than ever....

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Thursday, January 11, 2024  

  • While I don't like a "me too" there it is with Tim's response. There is, also, never a day that I don't start my morning and often a pm review as well. Sometimes before the APOD and sometimes after.

    Carrying on, indeed things are indeed "screwed up" as with all the political disclosure/nondisclosure activity that makes me want to rage against it. Suffice to say it appears that my/our government appears to be hiding things beyond new weapons etc. from us. Why? It's OK for the millionaire congress people (most lawyers)...

    Of late I'm also confounded with talks of spirits etc. Oh, and then there is the distracting raft of would-be investigators...

    Hang in there (here) RR, I'm still in.

    BD

    By Blogger Bryan Daum, at Friday, January 12, 2024  

  • I know you're a regular and also suspect that Dominick, jlmet, Zeke, and others visit almost daily.

    But I'm subject to the whims of people on Instagram, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, et cetera and find their responses to the UFO/UAP stuff almost nutty and truly nutty.

    I need to be sure that I'm seeing the UFO muddle correctly -- and that the guys here (and some ladies too actually) are seeing UFO/UAP things as I do.

    Having been at this topic for longer than most, I've seen it all (almost) and right now it appears that the madness extant is more exuberant than it was in the past.

    The people showing up here are, generally, intelligent and reserved.

    That keeps me afloat, but without feedback, I'm in the dark....

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Friday, January 12, 2024  

  • I re-read you posting again and found:

    "...at a time when the UFO/UAP reality is about to spring forth, and not from "disclosure" as some of you think...:

    How about some further words on that one?!

    BD

    By Blogger Bryan Daum, at Friday, January 12, 2024  

  • You're still on track, Rich. Everything else is a distraction, usually purposefully, and an exhibit of cracked personalities -- but the bottom line remains that the Gov is keeping the lid on, and those that believe the dam's about to burst are thinking wishfully.

    If a real insider comes out, we'll all know it.

    By Blogger Ron, at Friday, January 12, 2024  

  • I should comment here more often, seeing as - like others - I check in here every day and enjoy doing so. Difficulty is: I am at a loss to the phenomenon, and too often my jaw is agape with no words coming out. Progress in this field is dubious, and gossip just leaves me cold. Maybe it should be my New Year's resolution though: get involved more. I would hate to see this blog die due to the author's boredom and despair, especially if I was partly a contributor to it. That would not be good ... ethics?

    By Blogger Tom Livesey, at Friday, January 12, 2024  

  • My despair Tom lies in the absence of intelligent tempered response to the wild nonsense enveloping the UFO matter.

    The guys here -- you among them -- by leaving "corrective" commentary or insightful observations will offer a rationality that will leak over into the nether regions of the UFO
    cosmos -- as this blog is read in many other venues besides this one.

    Sensible commentary will water down the nonsense that engulfs "ufology" and the many other places where the discussion runs amok.

    To sit tight and remain quiet has always been the essence of the social UFO milieu. That has kept the phenomenon tethered to the crackpots and ignorant commentators.

    Not to offer suggestions or astute observations has left the UFO matter in the hands of the great unwashed, which has created stupidity and madness of a profound kind.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, January 13, 2024  

  • Re: "jellyfish" object

    Rather than deciphering what the image is perhaps we should ask why the image is portrayed as "drifting" above an Iraqi landscape from a logical standpoint. Does this pass logical common sense. Why, if this is an alien artifact, would it/they be interested in one of the worlds most wretched places on our planet when there are ample selections of interesting places elsewhere.

    I just noticed that a lot of sightings are emanating from the Middle East, ie, Iraq. Odd, don't you think and for what purpose?

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Saturday, January 13, 2024  

  • Interesting point Tim:

    That "little" silvery globe touted as a UFO was also over an Iraqi landscape.

    Why aren't news media zeroing in on that aspect == the Iraq UFO sightings.

    The UFO community needs a round table of smart people pressing journalists to dig deeper.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, January 13, 2024  

  • LOL...I posted this comment in the wrong post. My comment pertains to your latest post.

    Regardless, based on the sighting locations in Iraq, what has been the reactions from the local population? I've heard/seen nothing and that includes the silver globe.

    But think about. An advance galactic race travels millions, if not billions, of miles and decides that Iraq looks like an interesting place?

    Again, I'm just looking at logic and some modicum of common sense.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Saturday, January 13, 2024  

  • If they're traveling millions of miles to get here -- which our Dominick believes I think.

    We have to consider the extraterrestrial hypothesis as iffy and I'm working on a posting about that.

    Our damn reality is so perplexing that anything is possible: I got hooked on odd YouTube visuals captured on camera from various sources -- videos that allow one to accept the idea of spirits and ghosts, visitors from the other side (after death), Big Foot, cryptids, and other strange paranormal things.

    ETs visiting is a possible explanation for UFOs surely, but other possibilities are just as reasonable.

    The ET thing loses me when the "activity" indicated by UFOs seems not typical of an advanced species from the cosmos -- supposedly long-evolved creatures whose crafts keep breaking up when they reach here or they stoop to grab parsnips from someone's garden or grab people to examine physically, using primitive equipment or techniques.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, January 13, 2024  

Post a Comment

<< Home