UFO Conjectures

Sunday, January 14, 2024

What Edward Snowden Just Revealed About UFO’s Is Terrifying And Should Concern All Of Us

https://youtu.be/gj9tp7HtRiA?si=2CPdOythJ9zMytbF

I think only our guy Ron understands this -- what's really going on.

Congressman Burchett gets it also.

RR

4 Comments:

  • Snowden believes UFOs are cover for the nefarious Deep State and its machinations, with a murky endgame of power consolidation. That's what I got from this rambling, overblown mess of a video. I don't think anyone would disagree that grabbing and keeping power is a role the government plays well.

    My belief is much simpler: there's a coverup of something important, it runs deep and remains strong, and fiction and truth have been batted around for so long that they've become indistinguishable, as is the endgame.

    By Blogger Ron, at Sunday, January 14, 2024  

  • What is going on in a variation (or elaboration) of the spy double cross).

    Set up a false UFO/UAP confabulation and place it alongside a ploy about trying to gain monies for deep state enterprises and play one against the other.

    The real UFO story gets buried in the maelstrom.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Sunday, January 14, 2024  

  • Yeah, UFOs are a cash cow.

    It's amusing that debunkers peddle the misdirection that the UFO crazies are in it for the money, while all the while it's the fat-cats feeding at the trough.

    By Blogger Ron, at Sunday, January 14, 2024  

  • Problem is Ron that the "UFO crazies" have a track record of trying to make a buck off the subject matter. Need I remind you of the Roswell Slides dog and pony show. For every legitimate researcher, there appears to be numerous UFO crazies that soil the landscape.

    Despite the above, I tend to somewhat agree that something is underfoot. Looking at my present and past news feeds there appears to be a growing mantra from MSM outlets writing about UFOs...interesting they refer to UFOs and not UAP.

    So the question, at least on that front, why is the MSM picking up on the topic...this used to be taboo for the media. It surely not due to slow news days.

    Snowden may well be on to something...what ever that something may be. Regardless, I admire your passion on the subject.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Monday, January 15, 2024  

Post a Comment

<< Home