Roswell flying saucer can't be "reverse engineered" writes Tony Bragalia
Copyright 2019, InterAmerica, Inc.
Anthony Bragalia's latest posting is interesting:
https://www.ufoexplorations.com/
But only if you follow the comedian maxim: Buy the premise and you buy the bit.
Tony is a Roswell devotee, and he thinks, as do many others, that a flying saucer crashed near Roswell in 1947. He's mustered much information to support that view, and he's done so, again, with his newest effort linked above.
You know my view(s) about UFOs from outer space, and I have no idea what really happened in and around Roswell in 1947....maybe a space ship did crash there, but I find the idea awfully iffy.
First off, an advanced species would have to be very lucky or ingenious to discover this "pale blue dot" [Sagan] in the outer reaches of our Galaxy and even more remote, impossibly remote, if one considers Earth in the context of the Universe as a whole.
Moreover, if a space ship from afar could make it here, through all the cosmic maelstrom, I can't imagine that sturdy, bountiful spacecraft losing control over a relatively docile desert.
And reading Tony's detailed account of the spacecraft, as examined by the military-industrial complex, one will be struck by how exotic and wonderful the machine allegedly is; it's a marvelous contraption, Tony tells us, outside the purview of we puny humans, and it must have been built by an advanced species so far ahead of us in technology and science that we can never hope to decipher its inner workings.
Nonetheless, Roswell believers will be hyped by Tony's rumination.
As for me, I enjoy Tony's ingenious efforts, but I'm not buying the premise.
RR
Anthony Bragalia's latest posting is interesting:
https://www.ufoexplorations.com/
But only if you follow the comedian maxim: Buy the premise and you buy the bit.
Tony is a Roswell devotee, and he thinks, as do many others, that a flying saucer crashed near Roswell in 1947. He's mustered much information to support that view, and he's done so, again, with his newest effort linked above.
You know my view(s) about UFOs from outer space, and I have no idea what really happened in and around Roswell in 1947....maybe a space ship did crash there, but I find the idea awfully iffy.
First off, an advanced species would have to be very lucky or ingenious to discover this "pale blue dot" [Sagan] in the outer reaches of our Galaxy and even more remote, impossibly remote, if one considers Earth in the context of the Universe as a whole.
Moreover, if a space ship from afar could make it here, through all the cosmic maelstrom, I can't imagine that sturdy, bountiful spacecraft losing control over a relatively docile desert.
And reading Tony's detailed account of the spacecraft, as examined by the military-industrial complex, one will be struck by how exotic and wonderful the machine allegedly is; it's a marvelous contraption, Tony tells us, outside the purview of we puny humans, and it must have been built by an advanced species so far ahead of us in technology and science that we can never hope to decipher its inner workings.
Nonetheless, Roswell believers will be hyped by Tony's rumination.
As for me, I enjoy Tony's ingenious efforts, but I'm not buying the premise.
RR


7 Comments:
Everyone knows by now that the reason a propulsion system couldn't be identified was because the aliens left it out so as to drive Bragalia and his buddies crazy.
Bad joke, but hey, after all the talk about tentacled alien gamer deities messing with our lives, I thought lightening up was called for.
By
Ron, at Thursday, August 08, 2019
Roswell...Has to be one of the longest running conspiracy theories there is...
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, August 08, 2019
Roswell. When you think that you have heard the last of it...someone pulls you back in. (I think that Michael Corleone said that in one of the "Godfather" movies.) Thanks, Tony, and let's assume that what you assert is true. No one has reverse engineered the alien craft. But where IS the craft? Do you realize that this is the most important information that we require at this point? Where is the damn saucer? Which defense contractor has it and where do they do all of this reverse-engineering? With all of your sources, this issue must have come up. So where is it and how could this remain a secret for so long??
By
Dominick, at Thursday, August 08, 2019
It's being shuffled from one military base to another. That's another one of the gems he posted earlier.
By
Ron, at Thursday, August 08, 2019
I don't believe there ever was any alien craft...I think Dominick ask the most important question "Where is the craft?" Until conspiracy theorists can answer this question we'll continue on down further into this rabbit hole.
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, August 08, 2019
Dear Tony,
It was a F**king mummy...thought you would want to Know.
tph
By
Tim Hebert, at Friday, August 09, 2019
But Tim, you were not there to know this, Soooo long ago, it's a stab in the dark.......
By
Daniel, at Friday, August 09, 2019
Post a Comment
<< Home