I think we may be in The Matrix
Copyright 2021, InterAmerica, Inc.
While reading a review of the new Ryan Reynolds (no
relation) movie, Free Guy* (in the August 23, 2021 issue of The
New Yorker, already cited here), I felt the notion that the suggestion
by some that our reality is a Matrix created and controlled by some- thing
or someone who, for ease of communication, we can call God (or the Matrix
creator, whatever).
The reason that the Matrix notion took hold comes
from glitches and happenstances I’ve had recently and often in my life that
seem to be algorithmic.
(I actually experienced a Matrix flicker this morning 8/24/2021; I'll elaborate upcoming.)
For example, that “Global Transient Syndrome” that took hold of me and a lake neighbor of mine, too, once. (I’ve discussed this here and elsewhere a few times.)
For example, that “Global Transient Syndrome” that took hold of me and a lake neighbor of mine, too, once. (I’ve discussed this here and elsewhere a few times.)
And I’ve had many visual glitches that resemble pixilated
imagery.
Others I know or know about have hallucinatory-like or delusional-like visions or episodes that appear to be mental malfeasances or psychotic-like events when, in fact, those episodic moments are algorithmic flaws that intrude upon their Matrix moment, some temporary and some prolonged, many never-ending.
Others I know or know about have hallucinatory-like or delusional-like visions or episodes that appear to be mental malfeasances or psychotic-like events when, in fact, those episodic moments are algorithmic flaws that intrude upon their Matrix moment, some temporary and some prolonged, many never-ending.
An abrupt, sporadic observation or encounter with
“paranormal” things – Big Foot, Nessie, UFOs (of course, maybe even AATIP UAP),
ghost-like apparitions, etc. may be breaks in Matrix renderings.
Any odd, out-of-the-ordinary experience may not be a
paranormal or psychotic bout, but, rather, a glitch in Matrix
programming.
(The allure of Cosmic Consciousness and that experience, may also be a Matrix botch or moment, as may be other strange, out-of-context happenstances.)
A study of seeming wayward algorithmic insertions into normalcy might support my view. I’ll give it a try.
Anything you can contribute might be helpful, even edifying.
(The allure of Cosmic Consciousness and that experience, may also be a Matrix botch or moment, as may be other strange, out-of-context happenstances.)
A study of seeming wayward algorithmic insertions into normalcy might support my view. I’ll give it a try.
Anything you can contribute might be helpful, even edifying.
* Free Guy is an algorithmic being
RR
RR




3 Comments:
So the Matrix creator isn't perfect, or (H)is programming isn't. Even the gods can stub their toes.
I guess it's all some kinda joke.
By
Ron, at Tuesday, August 24, 2021
RR,
A very interesting consideration, especially coming from you.
While I might remain skeptical, your consideration is worthy some thought.
Is 'the matrix' anything more than a mix of a search for God, and -the others- a search for all the unexplainable as evidenced clearly here in our discussions and the frustrations borne of our lack of the answers we seek? [I must exclude Bigfoot and Nessie, good grief.]
Is it any different than what you and I have considered as UFO's being an inadvertent dimensional/time interference of some kind?
-Alas no, I haven't read the New Yorker yet, I intend to.
BD
By
Bryan Daum, at Thursday, August 26, 2021
Fellows:
I'm considering everything, about our reality, and think UFOs have some meaning or provide major clues as to what is going on, with humans and Earth.
I know some (highly intelligent) regulars here -- Dominick for one -- think that God or the gods have nothing to do with the various maelstroms under which mankind is being attacked.
A screwed up God Game (as I've always called it) may be the cause -- conjecturally (the name of this log ad its raison d'etre).
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, August 26, 2021
Post a Comment
<< Home