posted by RRRGroup at Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween, Rich!Cold and rainy here but we have plenty of candy.
By Lance, at Friday, October 31, 2014
Cold and rainy here also, Lance...We did have lots of candy, but...RR
By RRRGroup, at Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween to you Rich! We must all live near each other- cold and rainy here in Michigan- along with strong winds. Not good for trick-or-treaters!
By Daniel Hurd, at Friday, October 31, 2014
Daniel:I'm in Indiana at the moment, Ann Arbor Saturday I think.Rain, windy, cold, some slight snow!A few kids trick and treating.(I've been eating LifeSavers' Gummies: Spooky Shapes.)RR
The Oregon rains actually stopped. We may have had a 100 kids. Not one dressed as an Alien.
By Bryan Daum, at Friday, October 31, 2014
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Happy Halloween, Rich!
Cold and rainy here but we have plenty of candy.
By
Lance, at Friday, October 31, 2014
Cold and rainy here also, Lance...
We did have lots of candy, but...
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween to you Rich! We must all live near each other- cold and rainy here in Michigan- along with strong winds. Not good for trick-or-treaters!
By
Daniel Hurd, at Friday, October 31, 2014
Daniel:
I'm in Indiana at the moment, Ann Arbor Saturday I think.
Rain, windy, cold, some slight snow!
A few kids trick and treating.
(I've been eating LifeSavers' Gummies: Spooky Shapes.)
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Friday, October 31, 2014
The Oregon rains actually stopped. We may have had a 100 kids. Not one dressed as an Alien.
By
Bryan Daum, at Friday, October 31, 2014
Post a Comment
<< Home