posted by RRRGroup at Saturday, October 31, 2015
If only I spoke the language.If anyone else has looked into reported UFO symbology they will also discover many supposedly seen are variations of those used in medieval alchemy.
By Brian B, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
You did see, Brian, the translate option, on the upper right of the blog presentation?Also, I've provided, over the years some alchemical symbols that mimic both proffered Socorro symbols.RR
By RRRGroup, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
Gosh, nearly everything but the NASA logo, and gets so close--to that most likely identity. (g)
By zoamchomsky, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
If only I spoke the language.
If anyone else has looked into reported UFO symbology they will also discover many supposedly seen are variations of those used in medieval alchemy.
By
Brian B, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
You did see, Brian, the translate option, on the upper right of the blog presentation?
Also, I've provided, over the years some alchemical symbols that mimic both proffered Socorro symbols.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
Gosh, nearly everything but the NASA logo, and gets so close--to that most likely identity. (g)
By
zoamchomsky, at Sunday, November 01, 2015
Post a Comment
<< Home