A change of focus?
I’ve gotten a request to do some academic book reviews,
about topics that have nothing to do with UFOs.
And I have accepted.
I will be putting those reviews on other blogs of mine, and
fleshing out some ideas or thoughts that are also not UFO related, at the
rrrgroup blog (which is suffused presently with UFO material from a few years
ago).
RR

4 Comments:
If the academic topic could be brought to bear on UFO topics, please let us know.
By
Terry the Censor, at Thursday, April 20, 2017
I was asked not to review books in a UFO context.
(That's fine with me.)
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, April 20, 2017
Just post a link.
By
Terry the Censor, at Friday, April 21, 2017
There are three blogs, and one more to come, that deal with book reviews; one has been online for a long time.
(I'm not so sure, Terry, that I want to welcome UFO buffs to the offerings -- for a few reasons.)
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Friday, April 21, 2017
Post a Comment
<< Home