UFO Conjectures

Monday, April 20, 2020

UFOs? Or signs and omens?

Copyright 2020, InterAmerica, Inc.

My mother was a gypsy. (I’ve mentioned this before.)

So I grew up “appreciating” signs and omens, and have a slew of books and materials on both.

In context with my current view(s) that the gods are messing with humans again, they (the gods) have also provided portents telling humans that the gods are active once more.

DrDee has been intrigued by a video of a “falling something” that he says is, by definition, a UFO or UAP [Unidentified Aerial Phe- nomenon], the current term by some UFOers encouraged by the U.S. military’s use of the term, to remove it from an extraterrestrial patina I think:


A counter view/opinion, I added here a few days ago, of what those falling images are, from a Facebook posting by Rich Hoffman goes to a mundane explanation for the things being seen all over the place lately:
But I’m guessing [sic] that these meteoric-like things falling to earth are omens of (more) bad god-actions to come.

RR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home