Bryan Sentes shot this to me via Facebook Messenger...
...and meant it as a private laugh between us:
"SOMEone's gone off the DEEP end... https://medium.com/@deep_1645/we-live-in-an-alien-playground-ea70b93879"
But I thought some of you might enjoy joining us in the mad merriment.
(Note the very last line in the "story" -- it's something I often write but everything above it "is off the DEEP end.")
RR
"SOMEone's gone off the DEEP end... https://medium.com/@deep_1645/we-live-in-an-alien-playground-ea70b93879"
But I thought some of you might enjoy joining us in the mad merriment.
(Note the very last line in the "story" -- it's something I often write but everything above it "is off the DEEP end.")
RR

2 Comments:
Wow, I know he's smart but I wasn't aware he had figured out the whole alien agenda. Can't wait for the McMinnville UFO festival now (mostly for the beer and food), he's scheduled to attend in September and he's going to have some tough Q and A after publishing this.
By
Unknown, at Sunday, May 03, 2020
Hi,
I was almost starting to comment his claims, but then I woke up and my brain hurt a lot. Actually, there were some pretty good SF ideas, not bad.
But, "In less than a decade it will be common knowledge I predict, that we are not alone in the Universe and are being actively visited by intelligent non human life forms." Yeah, the Disclosure is coming soon, finally after, what, fifty years? That`s not even funny.
I know, I shouldn`t take it so seriously...
JC
By
Jerry Cornelius, at Friday, May 08, 2020
Post a Comment
<< Home