https://ricochet.com/podcast/sara-carter-podcast/luis-elizando-what-the-pentagon-really-knows-about-ufos/
posted by RRRGroup at Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Some of us can not get into this blog/podcast. Can someone make it available here or summarize the content of the interview?
By Dominick, at Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Dom:I can't stand podcast....can't sit through them.But I asked members of UFO UpDates at Facebook if anyone can provide the gist.I'll provide any response here if I get any.RR
By RRRGroup, at Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Dom, I got this from UpDates:Giuliano MarinkovicYou will be able to access it via Spreaker:https://www.spreaker.com/user/10614200/sara-carter-082420-ufo-evidence-securityHope that helps.Other links for the current period here:https://omnitalkradio.weebly.com/pentagon-ufo-media-2020-02.html
Thank you. Great interview. At one point Lou says that we (U.S. Intelligence) have known about the exotic dimensions of the UAP/UFO technology since at least the 1950's. Bingo.
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Some of us can not get into this blog/podcast. Can someone make it available here or summarize the content of the interview?
By
Dominick, at Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Dom:
I can't stand podcast....can't sit through them.
But I asked members of UFO UpDates at Facebook if anyone can provide the gist.
I'll provide any response here if I get any.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Dom, I got this from UpDates:
Giuliano Marinkovic
You will be able to access it via Spreaker:
https://www.spreaker.com/user/10614200/sara-carter-082420-ufo-evidence-security
Hope that helps.
Other links for the current period here:
https://omnitalkradio.weebly.com/pentagon-ufo-media-2020-02.html
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Thank you. Great interview. At one point Lou says that we (U.S. Intelligence) have known about the exotic dimensions of the UAP/UFO technology since at least the 1950's. Bingo.
By
Dominick, at Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Post a Comment
<< Home