A bit unfortunate to see that they're very insistent on the ETH. Still I was disappointed that it isn't out until the beginning of October. Foolishly I thought the link would take me to the full documentary!
Another UFO documentary that's supposed to come out in October focuses on the Rendlesham Forest incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wnRPrJcRdkk. Sadly it seems to be 10 parts fantasy for 1 part fact.
2 Comments:
A bit unfortunate to see that they're very insistent on the ETH. Still I was disappointed that it isn't out until the beginning of October. Foolishly I thought the link would take me to the full documentary!
Another UFO documentary that's supposed to come out in October focuses on the Rendlesham Forest incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wnRPrJcRdkk. Sadly it seems to be 10 parts fantasy for 1 part fact.
Martin
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, September 17, 2020
Both seem flush with regurgitated material Martin.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, September 17, 2020
Post a Comment
<< Home