I was finally able to access The Debrief website. Of course there's no way of telling how much is disinformation, but they've nonetheless published a remarkable article. The explanation for why the Navy is the lead organization in studying the phenomena makes sense. As does the reason there will not be the Disclosure the pundits keep pushing for.
For the first time in a long while, I got a chill reading about the subject.
Definitely fascinating stuff. But does anyone know anything about the sources here, how reliable these people are etc.?
Odd isn't it how this is occurring right as we face perhaps unprecedented global chaos because of the lockdowns and their devastating economic effects? Is the end of days upon us for real this time?
From what I can discern from the comments and activities related to the blog and the persons posting the material I've linked to, the are credible and highly respected.
4 Comments:
I was finally able to access The Debrief website. Of course there's no way of telling how much is disinformation, but they've nonetheless published a remarkable article. The explanation for why the Navy is the lead organization in studying the phenomena makes sense. As does the reason there will not be the Disclosure the pundits keep pushing for.
For the first time in a long while, I got a chill reading about the subject.
By
Ron, at Wednesday, December 02, 2020
Yah, it's a big deal on Facebook, as you know, Ron.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, December 02, 2020
Definitely fascinating stuff. But does anyone know anything about the sources here, how reliable these people are etc.?
Odd isn't it how this is occurring right as we face perhaps unprecedented global chaos because of the lockdowns and their devastating economic effects? Is the end of days upon us for real this time?
Martin
By
Anonymous, at Wednesday, December 02, 2020
MB:
From what I can discern from the comments and activities related to the blog and the persons posting the material I've linked to, the are credible and highly respected.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, December 02, 2020
Post a Comment
<< Home