UFO Conjectures

Friday, August 06, 2021

A pertinent piece from Scientific American

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/o-ufos-where-art-thou/

3 Comments:

  • There's no escaping bias. The author's article is well reasoned, but the concluding paragraphs are an admission he can't see the possibility of ET (as for time travelers or interdimensionals, I expect he'd be even further put off). As for ufologists, they can't get our of their own way as well.

    As set up, this is going to take a long while to unfold. I don't believe a process is the way toward resolution; it's going to take a whistleblower to blow this thing out of the water.

    By Blogger Ron, at Friday, August 06, 2021  

  • I would have thought a "whistle-blower" (Truth-seeker) wpupd habe emerged long ago, but nope.

    Saving one's pension (or ass) has replaced the Paul Revere-like patriots of old.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Friday, August 06, 2021  

  • The idea that the government can't keep a secret this long is disproven every day. The threat appears to be too great.

    By Blogger Ron, at Friday, August 06, 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home