I'll agree with Adam Kehoe's comment that this first episode was "a blur of cases and topics without much depth." I've had my fill of these kind of introduction stories, and maybe this series will get around to breaking some new ground. If Amazon Prime carries the remaining episodes on a pay/per basis, it would be worth watching one more to see where this is going, in the hopes of just that.
Can you grab this link, Rich? I'm able to on my PC and Roku. https://www.amazon.com/Trailer-UFO/dp/B09BD12Q54/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=showtime+ufo&qid=1628608019&s=instant-video&sr=1-1
I don't know if Prime is going to offer this series as they've done before (pay per episode or buy the whole season) or instead insist on a Showtime sign-up.
4 Comments:
I'll agree with Adam Kehoe's comment that this first episode was "a blur of cases and topics without much depth." I've had my fill of these kind of introduction stories, and maybe this series will get around to breaking some new ground. If Amazon Prime carries the remaining episodes on a pay/per basis, it would be worth watching one more to see where this is going, in the hopes of just that.
By
Ron, at Monday, August 09, 2021
I could not, Ron, find the Prime offering. And I tried, driving everyone here crazy. I used my Fire Stick remote/voice to look for the damn show.
The link above came from FB, which I watched through the Phoenix bits, then I picked up my phone and lost the video...at the Keyhoe interview.
A few unhappy FB people who watched it, as you probably saw there.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Can you grab this link, Rich? I'm able to on my PC and Roku.
https://www.amazon.com/Trailer-UFO/dp/B09BD12Q54/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=showtime+ufo&qid=1628608019&s=instant-video&sr=1-1
I don't know if Prime is going to offer this series as they've done before (pay per episode or buy the whole season) or instead insist on a Showtime sign-up.
By
Ron, at Tuesday, August 10, 2021
I'll give it a try altho I have the YouTube link, so. I'm okay.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Post a Comment
<< Home