Are you fellows reading current UFO related material?
Copyright 2022, InterAmeerica, Inc.
Printed and online UFO material is almost overwhelming, not to mention television exploitation of the topic.
But I put notice of two recent books in postings here and haven’t heard anything about them from the gang here, except that Martin Black grabbed Malcolm Robinson’s revised account of an alleged (alien) abduction:
And that small tome about UFO accounts during the 1920s has been mentioned here a few times.
Printed and online UFO material is almost overwhelming, not to mention television exploitation of the topic.
But I put notice of two recent books in postings here and haven’t heard anything about them from the gang here, except that Martin Black grabbed Malcolm Robinson’s revised account of an alleged (alien) abduction:
And that small tome about UFO accounts during the 1920s has been mentioned here a few times.
I’m not an alien abduction fan – could I print that one more
time? But there are some odd happenstances that don’t figure into the repressed
memory scenario: the Hills, Pascagoula, Travis Walton’s escapade, and Malcolm
Robinson’s A70 fellows (perhaps).
The 1920s regurgitation of published 1920s era sightings has a few truly odd and interesting recounted episodes, plus two photos that strike me as authentic.
The A70 dissertation rings credible too, so far as I’ve read it. (I have the Kindle version, which begs my indulgence.)
What I’m, getting at is that a few regulars here seemed locked into a past flying saucer mentality, and refuse to recalculate what’s changed those past mind-sets.
Moreover, fresh observations of the UFO [UAP] landscape is anew with, admittedly, quirky views and mad interpretations. But to eschew that bundle of re-evaluated and often goofy overlay is to miss what may be insight to the long addressed UFO enigma that has not evolved so much as it has morphed into a concussive maelstrom of lunacy mixed with a tendentious re-evaluation by some ufological newbies.
So, try getting a look – perhaps only a review if you can’t afford the books mentioned here – if you want to be current with your UFO thinking.
Yes, much is a rehash but, at the same time, some represent a fresh wardrobe on an old scarecrow.
RR
The 1920s regurgitation of published 1920s era sightings has a few truly odd and interesting recounted episodes, plus two photos that strike me as authentic.
The A70 dissertation rings credible too, so far as I’ve read it. (I have the Kindle version, which begs my indulgence.)
What I’m, getting at is that a few regulars here seemed locked into a past flying saucer mentality, and refuse to recalculate what’s changed those past mind-sets.
Moreover, fresh observations of the UFO [UAP] landscape is anew with, admittedly, quirky views and mad interpretations. But to eschew that bundle of re-evaluated and often goofy overlay is to miss what may be insight to the long addressed UFO enigma that has not evolved so much as it has morphed into a concussive maelstrom of lunacy mixed with a tendentious re-evaluation by some ufological newbies.
So, try getting a look – perhaps only a review if you can’t afford the books mentioned here – if you want to be current with your UFO thinking.
Yes, much is a rehash but, at the same time, some represent a fresh wardrobe on an old scarecrow.
RR

3 Comments:
I was looking forward to Michael Swords' new UFO book until it got abducted along the way.
If I could find some current USO (not UFO) books, PDFs, or videos, that's a path I'd like to explore further.
By
Ron, at Friday, February 04, 2022
> don’t figure into the repressed memory scenario: the Hills, Pascagoula, Travis Walton’s escapade, and Malcolm Robinson’s A70 fellows
Perhaps I am misreading your meaning. But hypnotic recall was used in all of those cases.
By
Terry the Censor, at Sunday, February 06, 2022
Yes, Terry, you've misread my point, which was and is that some elements of those alleged abductions had nothing to do with repressed memory or hypnotic recall.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Sunday, February 06, 2022
Post a Comment
<< Home