https://now.northropgrumman.com/ufo-sightings-are-real-but-aliens-are-not-responsible/
posted by RRRGroup at Tuesday, March 22, 2022
The powers that be continue to paint themselves into a corner. Once all the usual suspects are dismissed, I don't know what they're angling for.
By Ron, at Tuesday, March 22, 2022
They are as puzzled as we are Ronald....RR
By RRRGroup, at Tuesday, March 22, 2022
That's how it appears. It's impossible to see an end-point to this protracted scenario we're caught up in.
It will take a person like Alexander the Great and his episode with the Gordian Knot I think.RR
Post a Comment << Home
A group of media fellows
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
The powers that be continue to paint themselves into a corner. Once all the usual suspects are dismissed, I don't know what they're angling for.
By
Ron, at Tuesday, March 22, 2022
They are as puzzled as we are Ronald....
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, March 22, 2022
That's how it appears. It's impossible to see an end-point to this protracted scenario we're caught up in.
By
Ron, at Tuesday, March 22, 2022
It will take a person like Alexander the Great and his episode with the Gordian Knot I think.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Post a Comment
<< Home