We can spin our collective wheels about the possibility of ET visitation forever. Is it possible, isn't it possible, vast distances problem, can't look like us..and on and on and on. Your excellent blog and all the Facebook garbage blogs have dealt with these speculations and debates almost endlessly. I say: Enough already, there must be a better way.
Maybe there is. What if there was first-person testimony that we could "trust" ("trust through verification") by someone that claims that he has seen and investigated (in an official intelligence capacity) direct evidence of such visitations.
Now it must be admitted that Richard Doty is a controversial personality in the UFO community. He has been charged with massive disinformation with respect to UFO information over the many decades of his involvement with the phenomenon. Yet in the interview that I link below, he makes a quite fascinating argument that his AF intelligence work within several "special access projects" (SAPs) allowed him access to alien pictures, alien autopsy information, and evidence that the AF has been in possession of ET crafts for decades and has also been involved in a decades-long "reverse engineering" program. (His discussion of Cash/Landrum is especially interesting in this regard). And the entire hour+ tale is told convincingly in a matter-of-fact manner with dates and names, etc. IF Doty is fabricating this massive account, it is the most convincing fake and fraud I've ever seen. Academy award material to be sure...
Kevin Randle, if you are reading this post, could you please give us your take of Doty and his extera-ordinary claims. We could certainly use your expert opinion on Richard Doty.
Intelligence operatives mix truth in with their fabrications so it's hard to separate them out. I remember Doty being a smooth operator; I'll watch the video and refamiliarize myself with his spiel. I have doubts for all the reasons stated but would like to hear back on this and see where it goes.
As a general rule I'd be leery of betting the pot on one hand, but like Dominick feel the need to shake things up.
I agree about the flashing lights concerning Greer BUT it's Doty's veracity that I'm concerned with. If Phil Klass (back from the dead) were doing the interview I would still be concerned only with the Doty story and whether any of it could be corroborated. Kevin, if you are observing, please help us out here.
The link is not surprising and not that applicable to UFO/UAP/ET visitors. It is more for scientists poking around in the dirt for microbes on other planets. I have been told alot by SETI folks that we have to assume Earth-like life since we know nothing else. This is really not reassuring with backward planetary protection or bringing samples back.
As to ET visitors, one presumes they have more sense than a turnip and would not present themselves and their Pig Pen-like biota in person to us on Earth, with our own Pig Pen-like biota impinging on them. This isn't Star Trek (or most other sci-fi's) idealistic vision of the Universe. If they had any sense, they would 1) use mechanized beings (robots, nanotech-like T-3000 type), 2) grow/control their own humans, 3) control their own humans (mind control using nanomachines) in order to interact with our toxic planet. Maybe there is a need for a UFO humanoid showing up and doing things. Possibly to go to Vegas and play the slots.
5 Comments:
We can spin our collective wheels about the possibility of ET visitation forever. Is it possible, isn't it possible, vast distances problem, can't look like us..and on and on and on. Your excellent blog and all the Facebook garbage blogs have dealt with these speculations and debates almost endlessly. I say: Enough already, there must be a better way.
Maybe there is. What if there was first-person testimony that we could "trust" ("trust through verification") by someone that claims that he has seen and investigated (in an official intelligence capacity) direct evidence of such visitations.
Now it must be admitted that Richard Doty is a controversial personality in the UFO community. He has been charged with massive disinformation with respect to UFO information over the many decades of his involvement with the phenomenon. Yet in the interview that I link below, he makes a quite fascinating argument that his AF intelligence work within several "special access projects" (SAPs) allowed him access to alien pictures, alien autopsy information, and evidence that the AF has been in possession of ET crafts for decades and has also been involved in a decades-long "reverse engineering" program. (His discussion of Cash/Landrum is especially interesting in this regard). And the entire hour+ tale is told convincingly in a matter-of-fact manner with dates and names, etc. IF Doty is fabricating this massive account, it is the most convincing fake and fraud I've ever seen. Academy award material to be sure...
Kevin Randle, if you are reading this post, could you please give us your take of Doty and his extera-ordinary claims. We could certainly use your expert opinion on Richard Doty.
The link to the Doty interview is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1r62wWgxek
Thanks Rich.
By
Dominick, at Wednesday, March 09, 2022
Intelligence operatives mix truth in with their fabrications so it's hard to separate them out. I remember Doty being a smooth operator; I'll watch the video and refamiliarize myself with his spiel. I have doubts for all the reasons stated but would like to hear back on this and see where it goes.
As a general rule I'd be leery of betting the pot on one hand, but like Dominick feel the need to shake things up.
By
Ron, at Wednesday, March 09, 2022
Greer is hosting the Doty video. Warning lights flickering, but we carry on.
By
Ron, at Wednesday, March 09, 2022
I agree about the flashing lights concerning Greer BUT it's Doty's veracity that I'm concerned with. If Phil Klass (back from the dead) were doing the interview I would still be concerned only with the Doty story and whether any of it could be corroborated. Kevin, if you are observing, please help us out here.
By
Dominick, at Wednesday, March 09, 2022
The link is not surprising and not that applicable to UFO/UAP/ET visitors. It is more for scientists poking around in the dirt for microbes on other planets. I have been told alot by SETI folks that we have to assume Earth-like life since we know nothing else. This is really not reassuring with backward planetary protection or bringing samples back.
As to ET visitors, one presumes they have more sense than a turnip and would not present themselves and their Pig Pen-like biota in person to us on Earth, with our own Pig Pen-like biota impinging on them. This isn't Star Trek (or most other sci-fi's) idealistic vision of the Universe. If they had any sense, they would 1) use mechanized beings (robots, nanotech-like T-3000 type), 2) grow/control their own humans, 3) control their own humans (mind control using nanomachines) in order to interact with our toxic planet. Maybe there is a need for a UFO humanoid showing up and doing things. Possibly to go to Vegas and play the slots.
By
Moonman, at Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Post a Comment
<< Home