Got this from a pal: "Maybe Philip Mantle Was Right: Nick Pope says that Seagulls could be aliens!"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/seagulls-could-alien-spies-sent-26820658
(I still like Nick Pope, but ....)RR
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/seagulls-could-alien-spies-sent-26820658
(I still like Nick Pope, but ....)
2 Comments:
Pope's speculations have done him, and ufology, no favors. He's become another UFO presenter whose love of the limelight exceeds his caring about the fall out, and in the process has reached Linda Moulton Howe levels of inanity.
By
Ron, at Thursday, April 28, 2022
I'm concerned that you are correct Ronald.
Nick seems to be getting slipshod with his public utterings, and I love the guy, but he's heading in a very wrong direction.
It's not his speculations, which are okay with me, but the overlay from too much attention by the hokum peddlers on TV and in news media.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Thursday, April 28, 2022
Post a Comment
<< Home