William Shatner's "A Tear in the Sky" documentary getting lots of attention
https://thewestnews.com/exclusive-a-tear-in-the-sky-clip-features-william-shatner-in-ufos-documentary/79172
https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/05/03/william-shatner-experts-weigh-in-on-ufo-phenomena-in-a-tear-in-the-sky-doc/
https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1220206-exclusive-a-tear-in-the-sky-clip-features-william-shatner-talking-ufos
https://youtu.be/dxJ7UZymyn8
RR
https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/05/03/william-shatner-experts-weigh-in-on-ufo-phenomena-in-a-tear-in-the-sky-doc/
https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1220206-exclusive-a-tear-in-the-sky-clip-features-william-shatner-talking-ufos
https://youtu.be/dxJ7UZymyn8
RR

3 Comments:
It's currently on Amazon Prime to buy for either $12.99 (SD) or $14.99 (HD). Or you can wait until they offer it cheaper for rent.
By
Ron, at Tuesday, May 03, 2022
RR:
What a coincidence. I came here because I had to notify you about a new documentary. It's about the Shroud of Turin (a big interest of yours) by the guy who originally put it on the map for modern times--Ian Wilson. Some new evidence is presented and so far I must say I'm stunned by just how compelling the whole case is. There's a part of me that wants to think "it's too good to be true" and yet the evidence is right before ones eyes. You can stream the documentary for a few bucks at whocanhebe.com--I'm curious to hear (or read) your perspective on it.
Martin
By
Martin Black, at Wednesday, May 04, 2022
I'm a long fan of Ian Wilson and I've seen the documentary I think -- having caught a few in recent weeks.
I have Wilson's first book on the Shroud and a later one.
The Shroud has been a fixture for my "belief" in the specialness of Jesus/Christ, but that specialness is being revised -- not downward -- in my contention(s) about who Jesus was.
I'll send you a heads up on my upcoming Substack piece on the matter.
Thanks for the note.
(And we're off-topic here, yes?)
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, May 04, 2022
Post a Comment
<< Home