I can't envision a scenario where NASA doesn't follow the company line. The government wants to hide things, not reveal them, so these groups are DOA.
On a side note, when this latest charade is over and if there are enough crumbs of truth left behind to dissect, I'd like to know if the stories of Defense Support Program satellites recording Fastwalkers heading toward Earth from space or the USN's undersea detection of USOs, are apocryphal or if there has ever been substance to them.
An article on the NASA group said something about them not being cleared to receive classified materials -- which is where the ballgame is played. I can see the headlines nine months from now.
3 Comments:
I can't envision a scenario where NASA doesn't follow the company line. The government wants to hide things, not reveal them, so these groups are DOA.
On a side note, when this latest charade is over and if there are enough crumbs of truth left behind to dissect, I'd like to know if the stories of Defense Support Program satellites recording Fastwalkers heading toward Earth from space or the USN's undersea detection of USOs, are apocryphal or if there has ever been substance to them.
By
Ron, at Friday, June 10, 2022
I've looked for USO material and found little that is current. As for Fastwalkers, the info on them is sparse indeed.
I visited the Dark Web but things there are just goofy.
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Friday, June 10, 2022
An article on the NASA group said something about them not being cleared to receive classified materials -- which is where the ballgame is played. I can see the headlines nine months from now.
By
Ron, at Friday, June 10, 2022
Post a Comment
<< Home