More Google UFO Alerts on 1/25 about that weird cloud over Turkey, but two items I found interesting
Why are UFO photos still blurry with all the phone/cameras and terrific cameras in use?
And an item about a UAP [UFO] photo making waves because it was not classified in a classified document, the TMZ account featuring Jeremy Corbell. (I'm not a Corbell fan but not sure why I'm not.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPCNIovjamQ
RR

5 Comments:
Re: Corbell. He's pushing a single frame taken from a short video. The photo as is, is inconclusive, despite the hype. I've seen the photo but not the video, and there's only his word so far as to its provenance. What are the chances this is a big deal?
By
Ron, at Wednesday, January 25, 2023
That's not the Iraqi blob is it?
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Yes, it is. TMZ has the photo on their website.
By
Ron, at Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Thanks, Ronald....
Google Alerts had 3 or 4 items showing the silver blob....not exciting at all (for me).
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Looking at the calendar, it's time for Corbell to show up and make another attention-getting claim. Which means that Mick West will appear on cue and dis the whole thing.
Showtime in UFO Land.
By
Ron, at Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Post a Comment
<< Home