I must admit, that this "cumulus looking cloud" does look somewhat out of place, given the colour of the sky in the back-ground, and the bright colour of the cloud itself,with the sun setting on it, does seem to look a bit spooky,so I'm not surprised that many are focused on it, and it's not the first time this kind of thing has been seen..Nature can give some amazing display, at times..............
1 Comments:
I must admit, that this "cumulus looking cloud" does look somewhat out of place, given the colour of the sky in the back-ground, and the bright colour of the cloud itself,with the sun setting on it, does seem to look a bit spooky,so I'm not surprised that many are focused on it, and it's not the first time this kind of thing has been seen..Nature can give some amazing display, at times..............
By
Daniel, at Monday, January 23, 2023
Post a Comment
<< Home