I provided this video to make a point: with all the camera-phones in use today and exceptional cameras in the hands of serious photographers and ept-amateurs, no one has provided any clips better than these.
(Are these photos real? I couldn't find a follow-up.)
We've all seen amateur photos and videos of various quality taken out in public (airshows, especially) that capture images of aerial objects that would never be mistaken for manufactured/faked. The ones posted here don't reach that threshold. They just don't. I'd love to see the real thing.
2 Comments:
I provided this video to make a point: with all the camera-phones in use today and exceptional cameras in the hands of serious photographers and ept-amateurs, no one has provided any clips better than these.
(Are these photos real? I couldn't find a follow-up.)
RR
By
RRRGroup, at Wednesday, January 18, 2023
We've all seen amateur photos and videos of various quality taken out in public (airshows, especially) that capture images of aerial objects that would never be mistaken for manufactured/faked. The ones posted here don't reach that threshold. They just don't. I'd love to see the real thing.
By
Ron, at Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Post a Comment
<< Home