UFO Conjectures

Friday, January 26, 2024

Chris Lehto did an interview with Whitley Strieber: I won't provide link!!

 
I removed my initial negative comments after seeing the comments from Chris's followers:

The comments are not unintelligent but they are not intellectual; his followers just gaga with the Strieber fairy tale -- oldsters and the younger, dopey UAP crowd, both.

Chris's people are naive and desperate to believe -- in anything. 

(I bet a number of them still have faith in a visit from Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.)

One guy touted his "research" -- which involved perusing such videos as this one and finding commentary on the internet -- and this wasn't a young dude either.

Strieber has been able to turn his fiction into a real money-maker.

God bless him.

(I'm guessing he'll spend a few extra years in Purgatory for his insentient activity.)

Chris Lehto? A UFO tyro - a nice guy enamored of everything -- a UAP pied piper.

If you want to experience the video and its immature, childish aftermath, you can find it on YouTube of course.

Maybe you'll see why I keep promoting the idea of a new Noah's Ark...

RR

1 Comments:

  • The vast majority of these abductees/experiencers give me zero reasons to see why a NHI would be even remotely interested in them. Hell, I'm not even interested in them & I'm just barely a HI. And thanks for not providing a link, we're all better off for that decision.

    By Blogger jlmet, at Saturday, January 27, 2024  

Post a Comment

<< Home