UFO Conjectures

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

UFOs as UAP have become repulsively diverse

Google UFO Alerts for 1/17 example the messy multiplicity of the UFO phenomenon....to the point that intelligent discussion of the enigma has become preposterously impossible.

Sure, inter-dimensionality as a source for the phenomenon is okay for rumination but that rumination is usually irrational, spurred by the UAP's great unwashed.

Then there is the growing prominent idea that UFOs are conglom- erations of angels and demons, working the processes of God -- as stupid an idea as any that might be suggested.

And the offerings of orb photos and videos and the sightings of them have become the hallucinatory bulwark of ignorance rampant in UFO circles because thought and ratiocination are totally absent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/close-encounters-congressional-kind-lawmakers-struggle-grasp-alleged-interdimensional-nature-ufos




 

 


https://finance.yahoo.com/news/god-versus-ufos-film-paranormal-211537179.html


 





https://www.sixthtone.com/news/1014479





3 Comments:

  • The last refuge for ufology scoundrels, the Queja Board. Crazy you say? I made the comment in jest on K. Randle's site a few years back on the using a Queja Board to obtain "testimony" from deceased witness. I was told that it had actually been tried. Obviously with no reply.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Wednesday, January 17, 2024  

  • Yah, I've seen that.

    I try to sit through UFO vids recommended by YouTube, some are okay but coupled with strange things picked up by cameras -- really odd things -- I'm not so sure, despite what I'm posting, that maybe we humans are not being pranked.....by someone or something and Ouija is just one tool in the bag of tricks.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Wednesday, January 17, 2024  

  • I agree...this High Strangeness that has been plaguing humanity for an uncounted number of centuries has always struck me as something or someone "messing with our heads." I have used this metaphor before, but it strikes me that we are like a bunch of cats reacting to a laser pointer's red dot on the rug. We see the red dot. We still apparently don't have the snap to figure out where or what the dot is emanating from.

    By Blogger Zeke The Poltroon, at Thursday, January 18, 2024  

Post a Comment

<< Home